Thread: Hillarious Clinton's role in Benghazi........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I just saw a report that she's been hospitalized in NY and is being treated with anticoagulants. "Hitlery"- you've usually been better than that level, SLW - this past election must have really taken it out of you.
    Did you read what I wrote about my sickly mother, against the will of her doctors, was made to fly from OKC to NC to testify at some bullshit federal trial? Why was my mother made to testify at a trial for something she had nothing to do with halfway across the country with a severely bad back and other ailments but the Secretary of State is given a pass because she supposedly bumped her head. This is all bullshit because the left doesn't want the wife of their master to answer for her crime. This is the kind of government people like you want. Satisfied? Guaranteed if it was John Bolton people like you would be demanding that he be wheeled in on his death bed to testify. Hypocrites all of you.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I just saw a report that she's been hospitalized in NY and is being treated with anticoagulants. "Hitlery"- you've usually been better than that level, SLW - this past election must have really taken it out of you.
    Have you considered that the level of BS coming down the pike now stretches patience and belief in all that's good in the world beyond the tolerance level of many otherwise patient citizens? This election really did take it out of me, no longer trust in the fairness of those in government. In other words, don't need your pious comments, not in the mood.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Did you read what I wrote about my sickly mother, against the will of her doctors, was made to fly from OKC to NC to testify at some bullshit federal trial? Why was my mother made to testify at a trial for something she had nothing to do with halfway across the country with a severely bad back and other ailments but the Secretary of State is given a pass because she supposedly bumped her head. This is all bullshit because the left doesn't want the wife of their master to answer for her crime. This is the kind of government people like you want. Satisfied? Guaranteed if it was John Bolton people like you would be demanding that he be wheeled in on his death bed to testify. Hypocrites all of you.
    You don't understand, she doesn't care nor do the MSM or the Dems. We're supposed to believe the fabrications that they put out. The concern doesn't extend to the ordinary citizens.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

She can't testify and then later run for President. Bill used to do the same thing - put off telling the whole story and when the story finally does come out in bits and pieces it will be old news. The old news bit was the impetus behind moveon.org. The story about Bill's illicit affairs were old news, so we had to just "get over it". At first glance it appears to have worked, but I have to point out again that Clinton never got 50% of the vote - not either time.

Bill was an accidental President. He could not have been elected without certain stars aligning, which they did. Same with Hillary. If things align perfectly she will get to be President, too. But first she has to get through this Benghazi thing. She thought We, The People, would buy the "out of control demonstration" narrative, but we didn't. So she is buying time.

Power CUer
    Did you read what I wrote about my sickly mother, against the will of her doctors, was made to fly from OKC to NC to testify at some bullshit federal trial? Why was my mother made to testify at a trial for something she had nothing to do with halfway across the country with a severely bad back and other ailments but the Secretary of State is given a pass because she supposedly bumped her head.
    No, I didn't see that. I have not been here as much lately, which is at least as much of a relief to me as it seems to be to you. I hope you feel better about things in the New Year.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Bill was an accidental President. He could not have been elected without certain stars aligning, which they did. Same with Hillary. If things align perfectly she will get to be President, too. But first she has to get through this Benghazi thing. She thought We, The People, would buy the "out of control demonstration" narrative, but we didn't. So she is buying time.
    Clinton and UN Amb. Rice are now damaged goods because of their "out of control demonstration" stories. Congressional testimony by either might eventually lead to evidence of Obama's complicity in the Benghazi murders. Possibly even impeachment charges against Obama by the House.

Every hole on the golf course Obama plays, every four million dollar vacation Obama takes is another poke in the eyes of the American people. It's now more important that Republicans retake the Senate in 2014 than ever!
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Clinton and UN Amb. Rice are now damaged goods because of their "out of control demonstration" stories. Congressional testimony by either might eventually lead to evidence of Obama's complicity in the Benghazi murders. Possibly even impeachment charges against Obama by the House.

Every hole on the golf course Obama plays, every four million dollar vacation Obama takes is another poke in the eyes of the American people. It's now more important that Republicans retake the Senate in 2014 than ever!
    No they're not. If Obama can win re-election with 8% unemployment, $16 trillion deficit(which he added $6 trillion himself), record amount of people on welfare, $3.50 per gallon of gas, this Benghazi mess, Fast & Furious, etc then Hillary will be fine. Remember, she belongs to the Santa Clause party and people will always vote for the one who gives them stuff no matter what. This election showed us that.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

No they're not. If Obama can win re-election with 8% unemployment, $16 trillion deficit(which he added $6 trillion himself), record amount of people on welfare, $3.50 per gallon of gas, this Benghazi mess, Fast & Furious, etc then Hillary will be fine. Remember, she belongs to the Santa Clause party and people will always vote for the one who gives them stuff no matter what. This election showed us that.
    Regarding "Fast & Furious:
    Ain't it funny that it's OK to give weapons to drug dealing Mexicans, but inadvisable to sell them to Americans?

I don't see Fredo whacking anybody. Too incompetent. Dopey Joe can't do it. Too stupid. Has to be Rahm doing the dirty work.

Ironic considering all the kills Bill and Hillary have under their belts on their way up.
    Be Not Afraid.