Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    ...........You know...Google image search renders this game almost meaningless.
    I dunno.....I knew it was a lap anvil when I first saw it, and I never did find a photo of that damn typewriter repair kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I dunno.....I knew it was a lap anvil when I first saw it, and I never did find a photo of that damn typewriter repair kit.
    I knew I shoudn't have put up 2 pics! And google image can't help unless you got a hint of what it is. I searched hard for that typewriter thingy!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I knew I shoudn't have put up 2 pics! And google image can't help unless you got a hint of what it is. I searched hard for that typewriter thingy!
    The search is part of the fun. I'm sure I read about lap anvils while searching for something else somewhere along the way. I grew up way before the internet, but when I was a lad I got my hands on a set of World Book Encyclopedias, which I read nearly every day. Now - at age 67 - I still research out this and that; whatever occurs to me...................Want to talk about animal navigation?