Hybrid View

1. #1 As soon as GHWB dies, the WORST thing will be all of the nice eulogies about him 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The scum have started already...

Wed Dec 26, 2012, 07:50 PM
    MrScorpio

As soon as GHWB dies, the WORST thing will be all of the nice eulogies about him

Now yes, I do give him his props for being part of the "Greatest Generation", where his got his ass shot down into the Pacific Ocean. That shit takes brass knockers and every single fighting man and fighting woman who did their part in Old Double-yuh Double-yuh Two has earned my respect for what they did.

That includes Pappy.

HOWEVER… The man did spend a significant portion of his life serving the Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex AND the Secret Intelligence Police State, BOTH OF WHICH have caused more bloodshed on this planet than any sane person can conceive of.

He was part of the lie that was the Reagan Revolution, which set the stage for America's long term decline over the past thirty years. He hired Lee Atwater to poison this country's political process with racism in order to get elected to his one term. He bungled a minor border conflict between Iraq and Kuwait into a major war, by bastardizing the diplomatic process and setting stage for further American involvement.

I should state, for the record, that his wholly unnecessary and tragically violent invasion of Panama was the single most important incident which radicalized me against the Republicans. He should burn in hell for doing that alone.

But he wasn't done… He also sired a new generation of assholes, one of which matriculated into the White House with outright theft and deceit, fucking us up even further.

So, I'm stating for the record that I will brook NO BULLSHIT about how nice a statesman he was, how he should have had a second term and all that other crap, simply because he's going to be worm food. He was one of the worst people ever to be part of modern American politics.

He should be held up as a lesson about WHAT NOT TO DO, instead of being lionized. But they'll do it anyway, both Democrats and Republicans… AND they should know better.
    With the promise of more filth to come.
    May the FORCE be with you!

One thing the DUmmies don't have is an excess of class. What pigs.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Well stated.

True...you can't have an excess of something that doesn't, hasn't or will not exist in the first place.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

That leftist low-life speaks of GHWB's bloody conduct in the CIA?? He should be reminded that unlike our present leftwing President, GHWB wasn't targeting American citizens for death by drone. I have no problem with killing an American terrorist with a drone strike or by any other means. My problem is with the hypocritical, two-faced leftists who ignore such acts when their own "Mr. Peace-Lover" commits them!

What they lack in class they more than makeup for in adolescent exuberance.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The biggest laugh is how the DUmmies continue to say Conservatives are hateful.

I have never seen a more hate filled place on the internets like DU. I guess these
    clowns never read their own board.

Or they just don't see what they post as vile...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    The biggest laugh is how the DUmmies continue to say Conservatives are hateful.

I have never seen a more hate filled place on the internets like DU. I guess these
    clowns never read their own board.

Or they just don't see what they post as vile...
    They aren't spewing hate.... Lord no, they're speaking truth to power

or some meaningless turn of a phrase that makes them feel all puffed up.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Fabulous Poster
    As a rule, I am not going to change my opinion of someone because he's dead or dying. I think anyone who broadly declare "grave dancing" to be beneath himself simply isn't being objective. There is plenty of "good riddance" to be heard and little in the way of compassion for the family when folks on a BBS agree that a given person is/was a monster. So it's a matter of degree. I happen to like George Bush even if I think that Barbara is a time traveling Gorgon. I used to think that she was a long suffering and kind society matron who had to live with her choices. Then I saw how she looked at and treated Jenna Louise Hawkins Welch, and realized that she was no sweet old lady.

When Robert Mugabe dies, and I hope it's painfully, I plan on declaring the Earth to be light one piece of shit. Pretending otherwise wouldn't be good manners, it would be stupidity.

Ditto
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.