Thread: Obama is not black

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31  
    Senior Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tiny Redneck town in Texas
    Posts
    2,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Because in America you shouldn't be allowed to do things based purely on your ancestry. If you daddy wasn't an admiral or former president you dont get to play. It's the American dream.
    Has nothing to do with ancestry except for telling the truth.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

    It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.
     

  2. #32  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Because in America you shouldn't be allowed to do things based purely on your ancestry. If you daddy wasn't an admiral or former president you dont get to play. It's the American dream.
    Oh shut the hell up. I wasn't even talkking to you. If I wanted to hear shit talk I'd fart.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  3. #33  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post

    For your other post: Yes there are billions of Muslims on the planet, so what?
    An interesting question sis how many of those muslims are such by choice and how many are such because they don't know any different? It's not like the islamic world gives freedom of religion - and they don't allow their people to deconvert or to repudiate islam.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  4. #34  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Has nothing to do with ancestry except for telling the truth.
    The left does not believe in the truth - just ask blinky. The ends justify the means for them. Lies are best because they are the means to the ends which is POWER.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  5. #35  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    An interesting question sis how many of those muslims are such by choice and how many are such because they don't know any different? It's not like the islamic world gives freedom of religion - and they don't allow their people to deconvert or to repudiate islam.
    How many people are Christians by choice? It's the same fucking thing in both religions.
     

  6. #36  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    How many people are Christians by choice? It's the same fucking thing in both religions.
    PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND THINK. Christian countries allow freedom of religion - and we allow people to deconvert and repudiate religion as well - while islamic countries do not at all. How the hell do you figure in your pea sized brain that these two positions are the same?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  7. #37  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND THINK. Christian countries allow freedom of religion - and we allow people to deconvert and repudiate religion as well - while islamic countries do not at all. How the hell do you figure in your pea sized brain that these two positions are the same?
    Think what? Think like you do? Turn into a retarded little batshit PoliCon who believes in myths and fairy tales and only believes what supports his views?

    No thanks, I want to be absolutely nothing like you.
     

  8. #38  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Think what? Think like you do? Turn into a retarded little batshit PoliCon who believes in myths and fairy tales and only believes what supports his views?

    No thanks, I want to be absolutely nothing like you.
    You JACKASS you ARE exactly what you say your aren't. lol
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •