Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21  
    Politically tired. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    That's simple: Hispanics are counted as white in the prison population and nonwhite in the victim stats. So if a Mexican is convicted of beating his Mexican wife, then it comes out in statistics as a "white" on "nonwhite" crime.
    Hispanics are white if they come from Spain. Mexicans are often a combination of white and Indian.

    Race is really nothing more than a culture issue.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    30 lat. x 90 lon.
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

    Race is really nothing more than a culture issue.
    So, are you saying there's no such thing as "race"?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Quote Originally Posted by xbow View Post
    So, are you saying there's no such thing as "race"?
    When you look at how black conservatives are treated as opposed to black liberals she has a point, the cultural aspect is more important in many cases than the racial aspect.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Quote Originally Posted by xbow View Post
    So, are you saying there's no such thing as "race"?
    liberals have decided for blacks what culture they are allowed to live in, if they stray too far they are vilified and an attempt is made to herd them back.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    30 lat. x 90 lon.
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    When you look at how black conservatives are treated as opposed to black liberals she has a point, the cultural aspect is more important in many cases than the racial aspect.
    Sorry..I still don't get it.
    Different races create different "cultures".
    Negro "culture" is different than white "culture".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by xbow View Post
    So, are you saying there's no such thing as "race"?
    On Day One of college you are taught that race doesn't exist. Day 2 and thereafter you are taught that the world is divided into "white people (evil oppressor reptilians) and "people of color (exploited, enslaved, oppressed)". This is the Gospel according to St. Howard Zinn.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Quote Originally Posted by xbow View Post
    Sorry..I still don't get it.
    Different races create different "cultures".
    Negro "culture" is different than white "culture".
    Look at inner city ghetto culture it consists of white, black, hispanic etc.......... it has been deemed acceptable to blacks by white liberals but let a black hold conservative views and be say a CEO of a pizza chain and God forbid.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    30 lat. x 90 lon.
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Look at inner city ghetto culture it consists of white, black, hispanic etc.......... it has been deemed acceptable to blacks by white liberals but let a black hold conservative views and be say a CEO of a pizza chain and God forbid.
    I think it's less about conservative vs. liberal. It's more about advancing an anti white agenda.

    The mestizos have "brown pride" and wave mexican flags and and talk about La Raza and it's just fine...negroes have their "black pride" and "kill whitey" plus all the anti white organizations...and that's just fine....but if whites want to protect their heritage, culture and traditions, we're "racists" and "supremacists".

    This country has been brainwashed by the media to glorify and worship all things negro.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Quote Originally Posted by xbow View Post

    This country has been brainwashed by the media to glorify and worship all things negro.
    The media is also predominantly white liberals. White liberals set the rules and decide what cultures and causes are exceptable for all non white races. the problem is the same as it always has been whether you call it liberalism, progressivism or the democrat party, they use races and other differences to divide, they find a crack and they pound a wedge into it. Liberals survive on the hate they can foment between groups, they enslave minorities.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    30 lat. x 90 lon.
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The media is also predominantly white liberals. White liberals set the rules and decide what cultures and causes are exceptable for all non white races. the problem is the same as it always has been whether you call it liberalism, progressivism or the democrat party, they use races and other differences to divide, they find a crack and they pound a wedge into it. Liberals survive on the hate they can foment between groups, they enslave minorities.
    Generally "the media" (news, hollywood, advertising, television, etc...) are controlled by jews. THEY are the ones creating and pushing anti white ideas.
    Look at how white people..and especially white men...are portrayed in film/television...always negative..meanwhile the "intelligent", "rational" "knowledgeable" negro has to step in and "help" the poor inadequate white guy...and they invent ANY possible way to place a negro male with an adoring white female looking lovingly at him...Look at advertising, especially for examples of this...It's often subtle and only on the screen for a second but it registers on people.

    It can't be an Eskimo man and a Russian woman..it can't be a vietnamese man and a scandinavian woman..no..it HAS to be a negro male and a white woman...pushing anti white race mixing propaganda...making it seem "normal"..there are thousands of examples on youtube..."ordinary" commercials for products..but there is NOTHING you see on your screen that appears accidentally..it's all well thought out and positioned for maximum impact.
    (Look up Edward Bernays)

    The following was sent to me in email and it seems quite accurate. I can't disagree with any of it.


    Television in the modern day serves four primary purposes:

    1) To make White people look bad.

    2) To make non-Whites (especially Negroes and Jews) look good.

    3) To promote a thoroughly Social-Marxist or Politically Correct agenda(race-mixing, homosexuality, hyper-sexualization, globalism, feminism etc.)

    4) To coerce people into purchasing things they don't need.(via incessant advertsing/commercial, so-called info-mercials, etc.)

    In a general way it also serves, even as it achieves all those goals noted above, as a tool of mass-distraction to keep the Herd mesmerized and glued to a programming schedule of absolute mind-rot that should insult the intelligence of any thinking person day and night.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •