1. #1 Animal rights group settles lawsuit with Ringling 
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

WASHINGTON—An animal rights group will pay Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus $9.3 million to settle a lawsuit the circus filed after courts found that activists paid a former circus worker for his help in claiming the circus abused elephants.

The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals said Friday it was not admitting any wrongdoing in settling the lawsuit. >>> Courts later found that the animal rights activists had paid a former Ringling barn helper involved in the lawsuit at least $190,000, making him "essentially a paid plaintiff" who lacked credibility. >>>

Friday's settlement covers only the ASPCA. Twelve other defendants including The Humane Society of the United States, the Animal Welfare Institute and The Fund for Animals are still involved in the lawsuit.

The ASPCA said >>> it was in the group's best interest to resolve the lawsuit after more than a decade.

---------------------------------

Nice. Very nice. Looks like these commie bastards picked on the wrong giant... and more than a decade later, ultimately got squished.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

The ASPCA does a good job running shelters for homeless animals and the associated adoption programs. They should stick to that.

It's my understanding that circus animals are treated much better than in the past, and have pretty good lives, like zoo animals in this country have. Ringling Brothers' animals have it as good as most Michigan seniors-travel all summer and spend the winter in Sarasota.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The ASPCA does a good job running shelters for homeless animals and the associated adoption programs. They should stick to that.

It's my understanding that circus animals are treated much better than in the past, and have pretty good lives, like zoo animals in this country have. Ringling Brothers' animals have it as good as most Michigan seniors-travel all summer and spend the winter in Sarasota.
    They get free pedicures too.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg