1. #1 No I'M the world's oldest person! 
    No I'M the world's oldest person! Chinese woman aged 127 takes on 'young man' from Japan who is aged just 115

Japan's Jiroemon Kimura is officially world's oldest living person at 115
    But China claims Luo Meizhen should hold record as she is aged 127

By Hugo Gye

PUBLISHED: 04:00 EST, 28 December 2012 | UPDATED: 07:52 EST, 28 December 2012

China and Japan are constantly struggling over territory, politics and economic dominance - but now it appears the two Asian giants could have found another topic to fight about.

Earlier this month a Japanese man was officially declared the world's oldest living person at 115, but China is fielding an alternative candidate for the title.

This week an official news agency repeated claims that a Chinese woman is 127 years old, which would make her the record-holder by a large margin.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2GSIsPCf4
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Just like with Linda numbers the only way to know would be carbon dating.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Chop her down and count the rings.
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

That is crazy.

This does remind me of an argument I saw once when I was cashiering. This woman who was 98 years old broke out in front of an eighty year old. The eighty year old complained she had physical problems due to her age, and the older woman asked her age and then called her a child when she told it. It was sort of amusing.