Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama - 7 strange coincidences 
    Spooky stuff! Could it be true or a coinkidink!

I bring you voodoo

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

At first I didnt think he was the antichrist but it's hard to dismiss it. According to the Bible, the antichrist is supposed to be thought a great uniter nd a peaceful person with promises of bringing peace from the chaos when in reality he will add to the chaos. Well, Obama got elected at a time of upheaval in this country promising to save us from ourselves. Well, has he or are we falling more and more into the abyss? It's all there in scripture. Obama was given unearned accolades. A Nobel Peace price for..well...anyone? He was handed his first election then got elected to the Senate with pretty much zero political experience and was elected president before his first senatorial term was up. These aren't coincidences. They were fortold long ago. We are in the end times.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    NJ, you almost sound serious. Take that shiny silver hat off and put it back on the turkey in the oven.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    The significance of Secret Service names is hard to dismiss. For example, Michael Reagan's name was "Riddler" --- that means that in reality, he was Batman's ARCH ENEMY!!! Why did the Reagan administration cover this up?!?!
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    NJ, you almost sound serious. Take that shiny silver hat off and put it back on the turkey in the oven.
    Instead of this stupid comment, why not point out where I'm wrong. Oh, I know, you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Instead of this stupid comment, why not point out where I'm wrong. Oh, I know, you can't.
    NJ ...

For what it's worth to you, I also believe that we are in "the end times."

Don't know when exactly that will be, as no one except for God himself does ... but ... and all puns intended it sure as Hell seems to be getting closer with all that is happening around the globe these days.

I have a friend whose mother actually wants to see it happen before she dies and intends to go up in The Rapture!

No thanks! ... Not me! "I'm here for a good time, not a long time. So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHnl7jNK6us

~ ABC
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 12-30-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

A lot of what is prophesied in Revelations is coming to fruition. Are we seeing demon locusts and the like? No. But we're seeing the separation from God and removing God from the public forum. What was once thought of as good is now bad(abstinence, traditional marriage, self reliance) and what was once thought of as bad is now good(drug use, promiscuity, etc).

>snip< But we're seeing the separation from God and removing God from the public forum. What was once thought of as good is now bad(abstinence, traditional marriage, self reliance) and what was once thought of as bad is now good(drug use, promiscuity, etc).
    I couldn't agree more! This is fast becoming a country of far too many folks that have no values of any kind. I shudder to think what they are passing on to their children, those that make it out of the womb, that is!

~ ABC & outta here, Brunch Time is calling!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Power CUer
    The entire video is so stupid it's impossible to know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The entire video is so stupid it's impossible to know where to start.

Hey! You are the one who puts a tinfoil hat on a turkey in the oven! Who cooks a turkey with the head still on!
    That video is believable. The 0 is bad for us.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.