Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Anti depressants also save lives, marriages, relationships, and businesses. Clinical depression is serious stuff. It is painful to such a degree that it pervades nearly every aspect of the victim's life. Therapy can't correct clinical depression; medication can, and I will say usually, does.

The pity of it all is that anti depressants are being over prescribed. Seems like about every other category of medication is being over prescribed, too.

I took an anti-depressant from 1997 til 2005. It was, literally, a life changing experience.
    Being someone that takes ADD medication since I was in 8th grade I know how life changing medication can do

I need some anti-depressants. Watching the DUmp, it depresses me that there are so many idiots living (and voting) in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    I need some anti-depressants. Watching the DUmp, it depresses me that there are so many idiots living (and voting) in the US.
    It will be a mess when nature corrects itself but that much stupid can't last very long.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It will be a mess when nature corrects itself but that much stupid can't last very long.
    That was true at one time, but between product liability lawyers, and improved trauma care in the past decades, stupid has become a chronic, non-terminal condition.

Before, we could just wait for them to kill themselves with a kitchen appliance or WaterPic, or whatever. Not so much anymore.

There are times I long for the good ole days, when stupid was fatal, and usually so prior to procreation.

Quote Originally Posted by ReinMan View Post
    That was true at one time, but between product liability lawyers, and improved trauma care in the past decades, stupid has become a chronic, non-terminal condition.

Before, we could just wait for them to kill themselves with a kitchen appliance or WaterPic, or whatever. Not so much anymore.

There are times I long for the good ole days, when stupid was fatal, and usually so prior to procreation.
    Hell, given the current state of the food stamp and welfare programs, we can't even sit and wait until they starve!

Quote Originally Posted by ReinMan View Post

Could you imagine how many would die texting in one day if they removed all the man hole covers in New York?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Fabulous Poster
    I would take librium every day if it were sold over the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I would take librium every day if it were sold over the counter.
    Librium is a depressant.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Librium is a depressant.

I doubt the DUmmies would even notice.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I doubt the DUmmies would even notice.
    I know some of my friends who have depression, but yet drink beer don't.