#1 Golf01-01-2013, 01:15 PM
From a neighbor, wasn't sure where to put it, so decided the lounge it will be, particularly since SR has a thread on avoidance of cold weather by moving South. Here, the golf is available year round, so "golf widows" don't have a reprieve.
- When I die, bury me on the golf course, so my husband will visit. —Author Unknown
- I've spent most of my life golfing. The rest I've just wasted. —Author Unknown
- It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course. —Hank Aaron
- Golf is a game in which you yell "fore", shoot six, and write down five. —Paul Harvey
- The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course. —Billy Graham
- Reverse every natural instinct and do the opposite of what you are inclined to do, and you will probably come very close to having a perfect golf swing. —Ben Hogan
- Don't play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty. —Harry Vardon
- If I hit it left, it's a hook. If I hit it right, it's a slice. If I hit it straight, it's a miracle. —Author Unknown
- The difference in golf and government is that in golf you can't improve your lie. —George Deukmejian
- Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes. —Author Unknown
" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|