1. #1 "Palin 'Don't Care Too Much What They Do With Jews and Blacks' " 
    "If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention," said Hastings. "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through."

Wow! That is some grammar! And the dems make fun of the way Bush talks?! This guy needs to go back to third grade. "Day dont be no carin' bout no jews or no blacks! Day be killin moose wit da guns and da jello puddin pops"

See - black liberals think us white folks who own guns and hunt are out to kill the Jews and the Blacks.

And what is the deal with his tie? A man should be thrown in prison for wearing that thing.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...a-congres.html
    Last edited by OwlMBA; 09-25-2008 at 03:09 PM.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Words from another criminal dim.

Please. Are they forgetting that most Jews are white?? I mean really . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1
    I heard this on Levin tonight and just about soiled myself. How do these idiots not get lynched, politically if not physically for such stupidity?

And don't forget the obligitory "if it was a republican/conservative/evangelical, this would be front page of every newspaper, calling for their pubic execution".
    from here

Didn't feel like retyping it, and get to point out dupe at the same time. Still don't know why this fool hasn't been tarred and feathered. Oh, yeah, he's a lib badmouthing a republican.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

black liberals think us white folks who own guns and hunt are out to kill the Jews and the Blacks.
    They also think we's too dumb to understand nuanced concepts or correctly use our Nation's grammar.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Considering Obama's connections with MANY anti-Jewish people and organizations I have to say this guy is a complete idiot.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Short version: "Don't vote for whitey."
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana