Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Docs Amputate Penis During Adult Circumcision. Yes, It Was On Purpose. 
    New York, 3:01 PM
    Thu Sep 25
    Man Sues Doctors For Amputating Penis

What part of "circumcision" was unclear? That's basically what a Kentucky man and his wife are asking of two doctors who cut off the man's penis while he was under the knife. The doctors say they discovered cancer and made an emergency decision. The man says, dude, wtf, you cut off my penis. It doesn't grow back, and it was kind of important to me.

The lawsuit states that Patterson received consent to perform a circumcision and only a circumcision, and that Seaton did not consent to his penis being removed.

Kevin George, the plaintiff's attorney, said [Dr.] Patterson amputated the organ after finding cancer, but he only had consent to remove the foreskin.

"Sometimes you have an emergency and you have to do this, but he could very easily closed him up and said, 'Here are your options. You have cancer,' and the family would have said, 'We want a second opinion. This is a big deal,'" George said.
    We've just made a new note to self: if we ever have surgery, we intend to grab the doctor by the collar and say vigorously to him, "No matter what happens, don't you cut off my penis." Who knew you had to worry about that sort of thing.
    Okay, why would this guy be under general anesthesia for a circumcision? Would it have killed him to wait a few hours for a second opinion? :eek:

Consumerist

Meh, saved him a lot of trouble and money in the long run. Go fish’en, Dude. :D
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Eh, the guy was married. He doesnt need it.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Shoot I'd rather die.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Okay, why would this guy be under general anesthesia for a circumcision? Would it have killed him to wait a few hours for a second opinion? :eek:

Consumerist
    Where do you find these things ?This man hatred thing has to come to an end Ginger !And the doctor that did this should be well on his way to the Afghan mountains with Bin Laden to avoid his well deserved fate !

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    word.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Married or not, he'd probably still need it to pee through.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    If only his parents had him circumcised when they were supposed to.:p Sure, he might be dead from cancer but he wouldn't have to endure this trauma.;)
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Hmmm, death by cancer or lopping off of the penis... I'm going to need sometime to weigh my options.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Where do you find these things ?This man hatred thing has to come to an end Ginger !And the doctor that did this should be well on his way to the Afghan mountains with Bin Laden to avoid his well deserved fate !
    I adore men. I just can't help being fascinated when their various parts get randomly glued or hacked off. :)