1. #1 Obam's Vacations Cost Taxpayers $20 Million plus 
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/oba...o_code=11788-1

My question is since the Obamas are supposedly such creatures of habit, did they travel to Hawaii for such extended periods several times a year before the presidency? And did they stay in such luxury digs? No wonder they were so ecstatic about winning the election and 4 more years at the taxpayers' expense. I think Bush's trips to his ranch or to Camp David were much less expensive.

President Barack Obama’s four vacations to Hawaii since becoming president may cost taxpayers “in excess of $20 million, and possibly much, much more,’’ the White House Dossier reports.

A breakdown by the Hawaii Reporter shows his trips in 2009, 2010, and 2011 cost about $4 million, much of it for Air Force One. But that doesn’t include costs like flying in advance teams and separate flights Michelle Obama twice took.

When Obama returned from Hawaii to work on the fiscal cliff deal last week and then jetted back to Honolulu, the second roundtrip flight added about $3.24 million to the tab, bringing the 2012-2013 vacation to over $7 million, the Reporter said.

“If we assume the estimates are probably quite low, then it’s likely to the bill for the combined vacations is more than $20 million,’’ said the Dossier’s Keith Koffler.

“Given that much of the cost involves transporting the First Family and its retinue, the Obamas could have saved taxpayers millions by doing what the vast majority of Americans do: taking either one trip a year, or none.’’

Koffler said while some argued the president is justified in returning to Hawaii because that is where he was born and grew up, “how many of us get to go visit our roots for a two week vacation every year?

“The Obamas probably also feel they must go to Hawaii because they are creatures of habit . . . But their allegiance to routine is costing the taxpayers – including those in the middle class Obama claims to care so much about – millions of dollars.’’

!
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

When Obama returned from Hawaii to work on the fiscal cliff deal last week and then jetted back to Honolulu, the second roundtrip flight added about $3.24 million to the tab, bringing the 2012-2013 vacation to over $7 million, the Reporter said.
    7M would feed many hungry children.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    BroncoBama.

Doing his part to overload the system.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    BroncoBama.

Doing his part to overload the system.
    He's laughing at how he's bilking the system. He's supposedly the ex senator from Illinois. You don't see him returning to his house there for vacations, do you? I'm sure it's not good enough for the royal family now. Besides, he couldn't run up the tab quite so high on us.

I don't want to sound like the Bush haters from way back, but confess his behavior just ticks me off. While people are suffering out there, he doesn't feel their pain at all. At least Bubba Clinton claimed to feel that pain. Obama is just a pain---in the neck, rear, take your pick.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

5. #5 Hey! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hey all you detractors of our fine POTUS!!! Look at all the job security he's providing...the...ummmm...Air Force!!!!

Yeah, the AF!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    He's laughing at how he's bilking the system. He's supposedly the ex senator from Illinois. You don't see him returning to his house there for vacations, do you? I'm sure it's not good enough for the royal family now. Besides, he couldn't run up the tab quite so high on us.

I don't want to sound like the Bush haters from way back, but confess his behavior just ticks me off. While people are suffering out there, he doesn't feel their pain at all. At least Bubba Clinton claimed to feel that pain. Obama is just a pain---in the neck, rear, take your pick.
    What do you expect from a Sociopath.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ