Thread: What Happened to my Paycheck?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    My first paycheck of the year was smaller as well. Then come July, I'm going to be paying more for my medical(about $220 a month). My salary may read $66,700 a year but I probably take home less than half of that after all my deductions.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

2. #32 What Happened to my Paycheck? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    We could save $3000 a year by going to a Single Payer health insurance system. That's a lot of $20ses.
    Still pushing that lie I see...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

3. #33 What Happened to my Paycheck? 
    You wait because of strategic understaffing, ie "our time is more valuable than your time".
    That's bullshit and you know it.
    I seriously doubt you'll continue to be a fanboi for Obamacare once you get the letter informing you that because of your "high risk" lifestyle...you're gonna have to pay exorbitant fees just to get coverage.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Democrats advocated higher taxes to pay for social programs until it was brought up we all have to pay them. So, they took it back and said just for the rich (more like $250,000 on up, which they had to compromise on). Truth is if we want these social safety nets and to reduce the deficit, we have to all payer higher taxes. I'm okay with this.

I'm not.
    I don't use them, and I highly object to paying for yours or for anyone LIKE you.

rm -rf obama*

We could save $3000 a year by going to a Single Payer health insurance system. That's a lot of $20ses.
    Waiting for a "single payer" doctor in the USSR before the fall...

Women patients sit at a table with food and fold their laundry in a rundown hospital ward in Moscow in July 1991

If that's what you want...http://www.readability.com/read?url=...apse-USSR.html
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Hopefully, by the midterm elections.

I am, too, but for a different reason. We cannot afford the social hammock (it hasn't been a safety net for years), but the borrowing hides the cost, so people don't realize how out of control spending has become. Right now, we borrow about 40% of every dollar that we spend, so our taxes only really account for about 60% of the federal budget. If we cut back our spending to match revenues, the federal budget would be about $2.5 trillion, rather than the current $4 trillion. We'd still have a Department of Defense, a State Department, and a lot of other federal agencies, but we'd have to get rid of quite a lot of useless crap (the Departments of Energy and Education come to mind).

There are about two million people who were probably about to be out on the street had it not been for unemployment being extended again. Two million people not spending or paying bills would be bad for the economy. I do not agree that it's it's a hammock.

If you got rid of the department of Education, there would be little to no funding for special education. I've seen those wonderful private schools conservatives talk so much about. They usually don't have even one class for special education. Some states would find it important enough to invest in, and some would invest little to nothing into it. In fact, some states would give little to no money into education because they generally don't have an appreciation for it. We need the department of education.

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    They raised SSI tax to 6.2%. Liberals voted for it, so they can own it. Schmucks.
    I understand.

People who voted for Bush later on whined about the fact that we were still in a war, that the economy was going bad, and so forth. I felt like saying "You made your bed, not shut it." lol.

8. #38 What Happened to my Paycheck? 
    I understand.

People who voted for Bush later on whined about the fact that we were still in a war, that the economy was going bad, and so forth. I felt like saying "You made your bed, not shut it." lol.
    We did?

Sorry Bridget but that's just pure made up bullshit.

The only people saying that were you and your fellow Libtards.

Democrats advocated higher taxes to pay for social programs until it was brought up we all have to pay them. So, they took it back and said just for the rich (more like $250,000 on up, which they had to compromise on). Truth is if we want these social safety nets and to reduce the deficit, we have to all payer higher taxes. I'm okay with this.
    I think I found what you look like:

Safety nets, huh. A safety net is one thing but what you're either to dumb to realize, unwilling to understand, or just flat out blind to see is that for most it's a way of life. Why work when I get everything for free? This is what we're paying for.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

What getting a doctors appointment is going to be like if we get what Nova wants:

Dr. office: Hello, doctor's office.

Me, today(1/5/13): Yes, I have the flu and need to see the doctor.

Dr. office: OK, we can squeeze you in March 13.