Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Surprise! Obama Is Creating More New Jobs Than George W. Bush 
    http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/ric...-george-w-bush

When Bush began his first term in January 2001, total nonfarm employment was 132.47 million. When his second term began four years later, it was 132.45 million, or effectively zero job growth.

Obama's first term isn't technically over yet, but so far, employment has risen from 133.56 million in January 2009 to 134.02 million in the latest report, for December 2012. That's a net gain of about 460,000 or 0.3 percent. As paltry as that is, it beats Bush's first-term performance.

Purists might argue that because of the one-month lag in the official job numbers, it would be more appropriate to judge each president's first term from the February figures rather than those for January. But that gives Obama an even bigger edge. From February 2001 to February 2005, the economy created 164,000 jobs, for a 0.1 percent gain during Bush's first term. From February 2009 through December 2012, the economy created nearly 1.2 million jobs, a 0.9 percent improvement.

snip

2. #2 Surprise! Obama Is Creating More New Jobs Than George W. Bush 
    Explain to me then how this is possible when W had an unemployment rate of 4.7%.

That propaganda piece you posted also doesn't take into account the smaller pool of people that are actually looking for jobs...which is as small as its been since WW II.

Also they are counting jobs of people that didn't get fired or laid off in the gains.

That's akin to saying you got a tax cut because your rates didn't go up

This is just more leftist bullshit from one of CU's biggest leftist bullshitters.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I think it's amazing that when Bush was in office, the unemployment rate went down to as low as 4.4% and the libs wailed and gnashed teeth on how high the rate was. Under Obama the rate went as high as 10% and the libs cheered as loudly as if the rate were 0.0. To people like Lainie, when the rate dropped to 8%, this meant that Obama was creating jobs. The logic is mind boggling.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Liberals are stupid. They live by the U3 rate but ignore the U6 rate. Typical lying sheep they are.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Liberals are stupid. They live by the U3 rate but ignore the U6 rate. Typical lying sheep they are.
    We can all thank Bill Clinton for that. He helped start the shuck and jive with Unemployment numbers, which is why his numbers always looked so peachy.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

That's great Lanie.

Fredo enjoys a pittance in job growth, during an economic recovery no less. Bush had to deal with 9/11 and the housing crisis (no matter whose fault it was *cough*Democrats*cough).

Unemployment is still at 7.8% (terrible). Growth is about 2% (terrible). Your taxes just went up. Your wages went down during the recovery (regardless of the tax increase). Unimaginable and unfathomable crushing debt. And increasing. Worst creator of debt for any human being in any country at any point in history. Yearly deficit at $1.2 Trillion and climbing. Just raised taxes on 80+% of the country when he told us (and lied obviously) that he would only raise taxes on the top 2%. That class warfare lying SOB bullshit gave him a second term. You bought it, not me. No spending cuts offered, in spite of his "balanced approach" bullshit. No entitlements reform. Wants unfettered access to the debt ceiling for the next two years. Gas and food prices higher than ever.

Should I continue? Is this what you want for the country? Is this the path we should be on...practically no economic growth and the expansion of government...at your expense? If that's what you want, congrats, you got it.
    Be Not Afraid.

Meaningless bullshit, Lanie, and if you actually thought it through you'd know it (Of course, being that you're a Liberal, I realize that actually analyzing one of your Party's talking points is alien to your thought process, like asking a Eurotrash soccer fan what his cheer really means). "Saved or created" is as meaningless and devoid of real content as calling Obama policies "Tastes great, less filling!" By that kind of retarded claim, everyone who had a job when Bush took office and still had one when he left would be a job Bush 'Saved,' and the 'Created' part includes every Christmas temp and 60-day construction boondoggle job in the last four years...even if the SAME PERSON might have held four or five of those 'Obama-created' jobs in that time.

I don't think you're gonna have to worry about that sex with a Conservative man thing too much, brainless cheerleading stops being attractive when the woman doing it gets out of her mid-twenties and loses the cheerleader body.

Plenty of farm "jobs" if your here illegally!!!!!
    Just not for Americans!!!

I'm going to tell everyone I know that is off work or working for next to nothing because of the progressive depression that it is only their imaginations and that they are doing much better than they were doing 5 and 10 years ago.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    But I thought POTUS said the "Shovel Ready" jobs were there and then they weren't. Probably the BFEE!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!