Thread: Surprise! Obama Is Creating More New Jobs Than George W. Bush

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Duh, here on Earth we know that higher taxes are not going to be used to pay down debt. It will be used to get more losers to vote DUmmy. Stop spending on the moochers!
    Here, here.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    There was a question in all that babbling?

Feelings mutual.

I should never have to repeat myself.

I want clarification.

You once said that my being banned would be a Christmas present to you. You later said you never advocated my getting banned. Now, you ramble about how I supposedly pretend to be a conservative to keep from getting banned. You talk about my being banned again.

Not that you have a say so, but which is it? BTW, I will be recording the answer for a later date when you flip flop again. Freakin flip flopper.

3. #53 Surprise! Obama Is Creating More New Jobs Than George W. Bush 
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I should never have to repeat myself.

I want clarification.

You once said that my being banned would be a Christmas present to you. You later said you never advocated my getting banned. Now, you ramble about how I supposedly pretend to be a conservative to keep from getting banned. You talk about my being banned again.
    Both are correct. There is a difference between the two that I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference between.

You getting the boot WOULD be a Christmas present for me...but even when you've been at your absolute worst I've never EVER campaigned to have you banned. Not even when I was a mod.

You'll end up doing it on your own at some point.

You go tend to reveal just enough of your Liberal ignorance to let us now your claim of being "moderate" is an act. You pretend to be moderate to keep from being banned as the troll you really are.

What's so hard to understand?

You're tolerated here only for your entertainment value more than anything. An example of the liberal mindset kept on display as a reminder of what not to be like.

Not that you have a say so, but which is it? BTW, I will be recording the answer for a later date when you flip flop again. Freakin flip flopper.
    Record away you ignorant assclown.

You never have nor will you ever catch me pulling one of your stunts and flip flopping on anything.

How many times now have you said you were leaving for good only to come back a few months later?

What is it 4-5 times now?

Accused anyone of needing psych help then lying about the fact that you did?

Better clean up your own fucking back yard Bridget before you go making accusations about others.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by txradioguy; 01-08-2013 at 02:16 AM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Why should Lanie never have to repeat herself? All the rest of us do. Maybe Lanie is not aware that people do not hang on to her every word.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    But I thought POTUS said the "Shovel Ready" jobs were there and then they weren't. Probably the BFEE!!!
    Even the President admits that his shovel ready jobs were not shovel ready.....yet the tax payers will be paying for them for years.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Even the President admits that his shovel ready jobs were not shovel ready.....yet the tax payers will be paying for them for years.
    The shovels will come out when the death panels come in, actually Lanie's party and their record breaking abortions have already got the shovels out burying dead babies that will never walk their first steps.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

The Democrat party, turning our future into medical waste.
    I'm sure lot's of jobs have been opened up by Obama running these incinerators.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 01-11-2013 at 12:47 AM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Considering the fact that you twisted the words of my post, I'd say you're the liar.

I guess if you personally blame Obama for something, then you're blaming everything bad that ever happened in your life on him.

My point was that this idea that everybody's wages went down under Obama is bull. Mine went up for the past year.

As for Obama and college.

http://www.prlog.org/10644608-obama-...o-college.html

Who is mostly on welfare? Single moms.

I'll answer some of the others later. That is if they know how to debate without getting personal.
    Everyone that knows me, knows you hit the nail on the head, I am just a liar.

You can dance around the facts all you want. College is an option for those on welfare. Under Clinton and Bush it was MANDATORY....those on benefits either had to work, or go to school......there was finacial aid available then, just like there is now.

The welfare reform law was very successful. In the four decades prior to welfare reform, the welfare caseload never experienced a significant decline. But, in the four years after welfare reform, the caseload dropped by nearly half. Employment surged and child poverty among blacks and single mothers plummeted to historic lows. What was the catalyst for these improvements? Rigorous new federal work requirements contained in TANF.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...robert-rector#

I get a raise every year. The 3% for this year will help cover the 2.2% in the payroll tax increase, and my higher deductable & cost on my health coverage. I will still come up short. When you do the math, is it really a raise?

My point was that this idea that everybody's wages went down under Obama is bull. Mine went up for the past year.
    If this was your point....why was it not the title of your OP?

Thankfully my step increase kicks in this year because both my health insurance is going up(to over $200 per month) and my taxes have already gone up.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Thankfully my step increase kicks in this year because both my health insurance is going up(to over $200 per month) and my taxes have already gone up.
    I live where Harry Reid does all he can to keep people from working. It keeps people voting for his party and the free shit.

Highest unemployment in the United States.....Nevada.