1. #1 Wannabe biker chick! Hollywood starlet Brenda Song 
    Wannabe biker chick! Hollywood starlet Brenda Song embraces her inner rock star as she steps out dressed head-to-toe in leather

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 09:48 EST, 6 January 2013 | UPDATED: 10:42 EST, 6 January 2013

She's one of Hollywood's brightest rising stars, but Brenda Song is clearly out to prove that she's no pampered princess.

The 24-year-old actress, who is dating Miley Cyrus' brother Trace, embraced her inner rock chick as she stepped out in LA dressed head-to-toe in leather on Saturday.

As her career is set to skyrocket in 2013, it seems that the star has also been working on her look, now seeming almost as edgy as her tattoo-covered rock star boyfriend.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2HDG3rfEa
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mmmmm!! She smells like the interior of a new truck now!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Wannabe biker chick! Hollywood starlet Brenda Song embraces her inner rock star as she steps out dressed head-to-toe in leather

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 09:48 EST, 6 January 2013 | UPDATED: 10:42 EST, 6 January 2013

She's one of Hollywood's brightest rising stars, but Brenda Song is clearly out to prove that she's no pampered princess.

The 24-year-old actress, who is dating Miley Cyrus' brother Trace, embraced her inner rock chick as she stepped out in LA dressed head-to-toe in leather on Saturday.

As her career is set to skyrocket in 2013, it seems that the star has also been working on her look, now seeming almost as edgy as her tattoo-covered rock star boyfriend.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2HDG3rfEa
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mmmmm!! She smells like the interior of a new truck now!
    Judging from her boyfriend, that new truck smell is going to be long gone, and replaced with eu de hipster loser.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The species is doomed!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

That's what happens when you're the son of the guy that gave the world "Achy Breaky Heart".
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    That's what happens when you're the son of the guy that gave the world "Achy Breaky Heart".
    That same guy did give us this:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

1) Miley has a brother?
    2) What band does he play for?
    3) If he was truly a rock star, they wouldn't have referred to him as Miley Cyrus's brother. They would stayed with calling him Trace.
    3) He looks like a douchebag
    4) Miley isn't exactly 'Sane' either.

and

5) He is probably as big an immature drug addict as his sister is.

[edit] I just looked him up. He was born in Kentucky, is a high school drop out, and Billy is not his biological father. He is the son of Billy's wife from a previous relationship. So Billy didn't produce whatever you would call him. The band he was in is not anymore. They sucked so bad that they broke up (So he is not a rock star). He does own a clothing store, though. I bet he gets a lot of clientele. Not! [/edit]
    Last edited by LukeEDay; 01-07-2013 at 09:20 AM.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    1) Miley has a brother?
    2) What band does he play for?
    3) If he was truly a rock star, they wouldn't have referred to him as Miley Cyrus's brother. They would stayed with calling him Trace.
    3) He looks like a douchebag
    4) Miley isn't exactly 'Sane' either.

and

5) He is probably as big an immature drug addict as his sister is.

[edit] I just looked him up. He was born in Kentucky, is a high school drop out, and Billy is not his biological father. He is the son of Billy's wife from a previous relationship. So Billy didn't produce whatever you would call him. The band he was in is not anymore. They sucked so bad that they broke up (So he is not a rock star). He does own a clothing store, though. I bet he gets a lot of clientele. Not! [/edit]
    Depends on where the store is. If it's Hollywood, he's selling to like-minded posers, and there are lots of them.

Meanwhile, let me say that as a father of two young daughters, I need to come up with a way of keeping them away from bad boys. Shotguns work at close range, but I can't be there 24/7, so I need a way of keeping them from being suckered by poses like his.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I need a question answered. What exactly is Brenda Song a star of?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I need a question answered. What exactly is Brenda Song a star of?
    She played that ditzy asian girl on the Disney show 'Sweet Life On Deck'. Before that, she starred in commercials. So basically, she is a modern 'Disney Star', and we all know how untalented they are.

Brenda Song is actually a very pretty girl. I never seen an interview with her off of the Disney show (My daughter watches it), so I can't say how she is in real life.

Miley Cyrus on the other hand: I seen a lot with her, and she is one of the most immature idiots I have ever seen come out of Hollywood. Her career is pretty much over anyhow. Her music outside of the Hannah Montannah persona is failing big time. She is going to be another child star statistic....And be broke in a couple of years.