Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Alex Jones pointed at Piers Morgan 
    They then said a bunch of stuff to each other.

Just in case some one notices this>http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._firearms.html

There is a video too.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Pierce Morgan isn't a U.S citizen and he is trying to tell us what to do. Screw him. Jones's comment meeting him the boxing ring made me laugh.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

3. #3 Re: Alex Jones pointed at Piers Morgan 
    Jones had an earlier runin with the TSA

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Problem with Jones sometimes isn't what he's saying. It's that no one can hear what he's saying because he's always sounding like a raging lunatic and an ass.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Problem with Jones sometimes isn't what he's saying. It's that no one can hear what he's saying because he's always sounding like a raging lunatic and an ass.
    I liken him to the main stream media, he is right about 20% of the time which may actually be a little better than the media.
    Where he infuriates me is with his twin towers conspiracy theories.

Between the two of them, it's hard to decide who to cheer for. Jones is a wingnut and Morgan is a shill for the DNC. This is why we need a national Thunderdome.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Between the two of them, it's hard to decide who to cheer for. Jones is a wingnut and Morgan is a shill for the DNC. This is why we need a national Thunderdome.
    On PPV, that'd bring in scads more money than just listening to the two of them across a desk.

We could always bring in Tina Turner to be the girl-who-holds-up-the-sign-between-rounds.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Power CUer
    I had never heard of Alex Jones until I saw the video. I'm no fan of Piers Morgan, so I didn't tune into the show, but all he had to do was sit back and let Jones froth. Ugh.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I had never heard of Alex Jones until I saw the video. I'm no fan of Piers Morgan, so I didn't tune into the show, but all he had to do was sit back and let Jones froth. Ugh.
    Jones has a radio program, I'll give you a dollar if you can listen to an hour of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Jones has a radio program, I'll give you a dollar if you can listen to an hour of it.
    Nope. Personal best is about 22 minutes.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger