Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Between the two of them, it's hard to decide who to cheer for. Jones is a wingnut and Morgan is a shill for the DNC. This is why we need a national Thunderdome.
    The difference is that Alex Jones is presumably ours and Piers is decidedly not.

Lately I have been accused of being a number of seemingly unpleasant things because I insist on pointing out that the people promoting the destruction of this country are by and large immigrants, first and second generation technically-Americans. Of course, when I am accused of being a horrible mean person, the person doing that rarely (never) points out where I have made a statement that is untrue, merely unkind.

a sample of the list:

Piers Morgan
    Cenk Uygur
    Ana Kasparian
    Amy Goodman
    Noel Ignatiev
    Howard Zinn
    Arianna Huffington
    Antonio Villaraigosa
    Dianne Feinstein
    and I will include President Obama since his father was foreign and his mother seemed dedicated to fucking her way through the third world.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Nope. Personal best is about 22 minutes.
    Beat me by 2. I will watch short segments now and then to get the main point and then do the research myself. I think sometimes hes a plant. That exchange with Piers did not help the gun advocates.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    and I will include President Obama since his father was foreign and his mother seemed dedicated to fucking her way through the third world.
    In a sane universe Barack should have been nothing more than a wet spot on a sheet to be thrown into the washing machine.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Beat me by 2. I will watch short segments now and then to get the main point and then do the research myself. I think sometimes hes a plant. That exchange with Piers did not help the gun advocates.
    He is too much of a conspiracy theorist for my liking.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Jones has a radio program, I'll give you a dollar if you can listen to an hour of it.
    wow.... a WHOLE DOLLAR.....?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

6. #16 Re: Alex Jones pointed at Piers Morgan 
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    wow.... a WHOLE DOLLAR.....?
    Tax free mind you

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I had never heard of Alex Jones until I saw the video. I'm no fan of Piers Morgan, so I didn't tune into the show, but all he had to do was sit back and let Jones froth. Ugh.
    He has his radio show and runs infowars.com. He is followed by mostly Paulbots. They use infowars.com like a bible when trying to prove a point. He is a big time conspiracy theorist. He would make Oliver Stone proud.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....