1. #1 Planned Parenthood reports record year for abortions 
    n its latest annual report for fiscal year 2011 to 2012, Planned Parenthood reveals that it performed 333,964 abortions in 2011 – a record year for the organization.

According to annual reports, the organization performed 332,278 abortions in 2009, 329,445 in 2010, making the total number of abortions in three years to 995,687.

Planned Parenthood reported receiving a record $542 million in taxpayer funding, according to a Susan B. Anthony List analysis of the report, in the form of government grants, contracts, and Medicaid reimbursements. The amount is 45 percent of Planned Parenthood’s annual revenue.

“While government subsidies to Planned Parenthood have reached an all time high, so too has the number of lives ended by this profit-driven abortion business,” SBA List’s President Marjorie Dannenfelser said in a statement. “Destroying nearly one million children in three years is not health care and does not reflect a concern for vulnerable women and girls.”

Contraceptive services at Planned Parenthood have dropped by 12 percent since 2009, and cancer screening & prevention services have dropped by 29 percent.
    http://washingtonexaminer.com/planne...1#.UOuiupcstnV

For you Obama supporters you helped make this possible, that is just one of the reasons why I say you have sided with evil.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Planned Parenthood is the baby killing organization. They should not be getting my tax money.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Planned Parenthood is the baby killing organization. They should not be getting my tax money.
    And to think that the left used to call us baby killers.

In the last three years, Planned Parenthood aborted roughly one million future taxpayers. Think about that when Social Security's trustees start talking about the demographics of the program and its sustainability.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

...and cancer screening & prevention services have dropped by 29 percent.
    And liberals went crazy when Komen decided to stop giving those scumbags money.

Imagine, an organization (somewhat) trying to find a cure for breast cancer NOT wanting to give money to an organization that isn't doing anything to find a cure for breast cancer. SHOCKING.

PS - If you have breast cancer dollars to give...don't give to Komen. Find a local breast cancer charity instead. Thank you.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    And liberals went crazy when Komen decided to stop giving those scumbags money.

Imagine, an organization (somewhat) trying to find a cure for breast cancer NOT wanting to give money to an organization that isn't doing anything to find a cure for breast cancer. SHOCKING.

PS - If you have breast cancer dollars to give...don't give to Komen. Find a local breast cancer charity instead. Thank you.
    I stopped giving to Komen because of this. There are other worthy charities that are more deserving of my hard earned money.