1. #1 The country needs a system restore button. 
    Microsoft has had a feature built into it's operating system that I'm sure many here are familiar with, since the beginning of XP, it is called system restore.
    You pick a date before either you, someone else or something else fucked up the system beyond repair and you restore the computer to the state it was in at that time.
    We need this ability for after we finally get rid of this communist virus that has infected or government, it would be nice to roll back the gun laws, death panels, class envy taxation, welfare handouts, new entitlement group creation etc.... the list will be so endless I don't know how we will even begin to find the damage created.
    I don't think this will stop until we are left in a smoldering heap after all of this run it's course, maybe we will need to start over from scratch, the people that created this state of insanity cannot be allowed to participate in the recreation of this country.
    It is like watching a bad B movie.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I suggest a fresh install...

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I suggest a fresh install...

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
    I think you are right, their is not a single registry they haven't screwed with.
    We need to go back to the system where you have to have an investment in the country to vote, times have changed and not all own land but I think we could find a suitable compromise.
    Allowing people to vote that live off the government without working for it or doing anything of themselves for personal gain has destroyed us.
    I didn't say will destroy us, has.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

USA 2.0?

I'd vote to help install it........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

When a system is seriously screwed up and full of trojans/virii, you are better off doing a fresh install not a system restore. Some bugs go to deep to be deleted by just going backwards with a system restore.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    —Benjamin Franklin
    Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Reset wouldn't work. Not one was smart enough to create a save point.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Reset wouldn't work. Not one was smart enough to create a save point.
    There are those of us who were born in the thirties and forties who still have an imbedded template of what our nation was, and what this nation could/should be.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    There are those of us who were born in the thirties and forties who still have an imbedded template of what our nation was, and what this nation could/should be.
    I'm beginning to think that as a whole you were the last functional generation, despite Roosevelt's best efforts.