1. #1 Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration 
    by John Rossomando • Jan 3, 2013 at 1:10 pm

An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy.

The Dec. 22 story published in Egypt's Rose El-Youssef magazine (read an IPT translation here) suggests the six turned the White House "from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood."

The story is largely unsourced, but its publication is considered significant in raising the issue to Egyptian readers.

The six named people include: Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.

Alikhan is a founder of the World Islamic Organization, which the magazine identifies as a Brotherhood "subsidiary." It suggests that Alikhan was responsible for the "file of Islamic states" in the White House and that he provides the direct link between the Obama administration and the Arab Spring revolutions of 2011.

Elibiary, who has endorsed the ideas of radical Muslim Brotherhood luminary Sayyid Qutb, may have leaked secret materials contained in Department of Homeland Security databases, according to the magazine. He, however, denies having any connection with the Brotherhood.
    Read More>http://www.investigativeproject.org/...od-infiltrates
    From the for what it is worth department, I have not investigated any of this.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Huma Mahmood Abedin must one of the dozens running 'outside' the 'inner' circle.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Do you usually believe stuff from and Egyptian magazine?

4. #4 Re: Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration 
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    why do you and your party side with evil ?

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

5. #5 Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration 
    Your doubts just lend credibility to the article.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

It really doesn't matter what anybody on this side of the pond thinks about the article -- what really matters is what the Egyptians think.

Fact is, Barry has not made it a secret that one of his objectives is to lend credibility and support to the Islamic world. He has bowed to Muslim kings, Muslim royalty, it matters not as long as the guy is the so-called "leader" of his country.

Barry has bowed and scraped and said lofty words about the "religion of peace."

It's entirely plausible and even possible that the article's assertions are true. Since Barry does not see evil in the Muslim world, infiltrating his Oministration should be a no-brainer.

One thing is clear -- I don't see you refuting anything that's in the article.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    It really doesn't matter what anybody on this side of the pond thinks about the article -- what really matters is what the Egyptians think.

Fact is, Barry has not made it a secret that one of his objectives is to lend credibility and support to the Islamic world. He has bowed to Muslim kings, Muslim royalty, it matters not as long as the guy is the so-called "leader" of his country.

Barry has bowed and scraped and said lofty words about the "religion of peace."

It's entirely plausible and even possible that the article's assertions are true. Since Barry does not see evil in the Muslim world, infiltrating his Oministration should be a no-brainer.

One thing is clear -- I don't see you refuting anything that's in the article.
    I'm not going to refute it unless somebody other than the Muslim Brotherhood or a magazine not in their country (something more credible) verifies it. This thread tells me that people are so much into their side, that they'll fall for anything.

And Obama has already condemned terrorism, no matter who did it. Muslim or whoever.

I'm not going to refute it unless somebody other than the Muslim Brotherhood or a magazine not in their country (something more credible) verifies it. This thread tells me that people are so much into their side, that they'll fall for anything.

And Obama has already condemned terrorism, no matter who did it. Muslim or whoever.
    No.

Obama utters the words of condemnation. But as he is as phony and plastic as the day is long, those words have no meaning.

And I'd respectfully suggest to hell with what this thread is telling you. Look at the names they're naming and the level of detail the article goes into.

It may or may not be true. But my money is on the article. It simply squares from all different angles.
    U.S. Army, Retired

I wish it were just six.
    Be Not Afraid.