Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    ...after genital castration.

I hate to be overly graphic, but it comes with the job. A person does not need to have a functioning penis to molest a child or rape someone, in a world where one can buy all manner of fake ones at the Adult Lion superstore on I-94 at the Concord exit. Not to mention the easy availability of things like Coke bottles and such.

Life, no parole for child molestors.

Life without parole for molesters, death for molesters who murder their victims.
    Last edited by FlaGator; 01-09-2013 at 11:12 AM.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Live without parole for molesters, death for molesters who murder their victims.
    Did you know that you can get less time for child molestation than you'd get for having a dime bag of weed? Molest a child in a school and you will get 3-5 at best. Get caught with a bag of weed in a school and you will get 10 years.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Dallas, Don't mess with Texas! JUST DON'T DO IT!
    As we say in Texas.....get a rope!
    Sheep, Sheeple, or Sheepdog. You're one of the three.
    Never tell a lie, that your God may accept you into heaven.
    Defend those that cannot defend themselves. Even if it puts you in harms way.
    Have a warrior’s heart! AND NEVER DIE ON YOUR KNEES!
    God Bless Texas!!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Decadence is on the march! And now, a defense of pedophilia as just another “sexual orientation” has been published in the mainstream left wing UK newspaper The Guardian.* From, “Paedophilia: Bringing Dark Desires Into the Light:”

Paedophiles may be wired differently. This is radical stuff. But there is a growing conviction, notably in Canada, that paedophilia should probably be classified as a distinct sexual orientation, like heterosexuality or homosexuality. Two eminent researchers testified to that effect to a Canadian parliamentary commission last year, and the Harvard Mental Health Letter of July 2010 stated baldly that paedophilia “is a sexual orientation” and therefore “unlikely to change”.

This isn’t news. We already know that those who abuse children sexually are always dangerous. That is why they must register with the police when released from prison.

Understanding causes is one thing–I’m all for it–but the effort is definitely underway to normalize the behavior:

The reclassification of paedophilia as a sexual orientation would, however, play into what Goode calls “the sexual liberation discourse”, which has existed since the 1970s. “There are a lot of people,” she says, “who say: we outlawed homosexuality, and we were wrong. Perhaps we’re wrong about paedophilia.”

Social perceptions do change. Child brides were once the norm; in the late 16th century the age of consent in England was 10. More recently, campaigning organisations of the 70s and 80s such as the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) and Paedophile Action for Liberation were active members of the NCCL when it made its parliamentary submission questioning the lasting damage caused by consensual paedophilic relations…*A Dutch study published in 1987 found that a sample of boys in paedophilic relationships felt positively about them. And a major if still controversial 1998-2000 meta-study suggests – as J Michael Bailey of Northwestern University, Chicago, says – that such relationships, entered into voluntarily, are “nearly uncorrelated with undesirable outcomes”.

The idea, apparently, is to embrace pedophilia as a normal part of the human condition so that we can help those with the “orientation” refrain:

For Goode, though, broader, societal change is needed. “Adult sexual attraction to children is part of the continuum of human sexuality; it’s not something we can eliminate,” she says. “If we can talk about this rationally – acknowledge that yes, men do get sexually attracted to children, but no, they don’t have to act on it – we can maybe avoid the hysteria. We won’t label paedophiles monsters; it won’t be taboo to see and name what is happening in front of us.”

We can help keep children safe, Goode argues, “by allowing paedophiles to be ordinary members of society, with moral standards like everyone else”, and by “respecting and valuing those paedophiles who choose self-restraint”. Only then will men tempted to abuse children “be able to be honest about their feelings, and perhaps find people around them who could support them and challenge their behaviour before children get harmed”.

I am sorry, pedophiles can already get help in controlling their urges before they ruin a child’s life–and certainly, many do. Good on them.*But turning the abhorrent and pathological into the somehow acceptable will not protect children. Quite the contrary.

http://www.nationalreview.com/human-...ing-pedophilia

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    I just read your article and I don't see where anyone but the author (and you and Eupher) is talking in terms of normalization. Did I miss in the article where it said that the law or society should permit adults to have sex with children?

And if it did, it would be rather idiotic to claim that this was somehow the result of the slippery slope of equal rights for gay people. The stereotype of child molestation is father on daughter not mother on daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Did you know that you can get less time for child molestation than you'd get for having a dime bag of weed? Molest a child in a school and you will get 3-5 at best. Get caught with a bag of weed in a school and you will get 10 years.
    I am not talking about what is but what I believe should be when it comes to child molestation. It is sad that our leaders view a few joints of pot as worse that the marring and possible destruction of child's future but this just demostrates for us the screwed up priorities our leaders have and from which they legislate.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Execution is nice, but some folks don't like the idea. The French, IMO, had a good idea with their "Devils Island" though. And there are a lot of islands out there that could be bought for less than the cost of a new prison.

Why not?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Execution is nice, but some folks don't like the idea. The French, IMO, had a good idea with their "Devils Island" though. And there are a lot of islands out there that could be bought for less than the cost of a new prison.

Why not?
    More generally speaking and following in your path- it would be a great idea to have prisoners building The Great Wall Of America along the border with Mexico. And of course, in a cost saving measure we would only have to police the US side to ensure that the prisoners didn't escape into the US. If a few wandered off into Mexico (we could make sure there were backpacks waiting with plain clothes and supplies) , well that would be beyond our control.

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post

Why not?

I'd prefer the island to be in the Pacific near Alaska than in the warm, sunny Carribean. Maybe the Diomedes? Then any escapees are Russia's problem, if they survive the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I just read your article and I don't see where anyone but the author (and you and Eupher) is talking in terms of normalization. Did I miss in the article where it said that the law or society should permit adults to have sex with children?

And if it did, it would be rather idiotic to claim that this was somehow the result of the slippery slope of equal rights for gay people. The stereotype of child molestation is father on daughter not mother on daughter.
    It was inevitable that you would weigh in on this, Nova, as your mantra and your drum beat consists of constantly pushing this "notion" of "gay rights."

Not to rehash all that's been hashed, but your "gay rights" meme is a non sequitur and a straw man. Gays have all the unalienable rights that straights have. How many more "rights" do you think gays should have, above and beyond what straights have? (That's a rhetorical question, btw.)

But beyond your straw man, the point I'm making is that the steady and relentless decline in what I refer to as "traditional values" (you can play with that phrase all you'd like) brought about partly by the gay agenda (which I define as shoving that lifestyle down everybody else's throat) to force legitimacy of that lifestyle to the rest of the world.

In a word, ain't nothin' legitimate about two men having sex. Two women having sex. Men having sex with donkeys. Women having sex with donkeys.

But a gradual acceptance of the gay lifestyle has been, and continues to be, that mantra that you and others push.

The sad fact is, it's working.

It's working to the point that those poor misguided cretins up north of the border, as confused and delusional as they are, now are trying to sell the idea that pedophilia is another sexual orientation (somehow, once again, lending legitimacy to an abhorrent and horrifying practice in much the same manner that those poor misguided cretins reclassified and legitimized homosexuality from a mental illness to just another "sexual orientation").

The reality is, they've thrown up their hands, those so-called "men of science," because they can't quite figure out why a person wants to have sex with a child. They even go to the point of trying to classify these perverts according to their preference of "pre- and post-pubescent" children. Ostensibly, an adult that wants to have sex with a post-pubescent child isn't as sick as an adult who wants to get it on with a 7-year-old.

This article continues that slide down that slippery slope and lands squarely at the bottom of that trash heap that is our human condition these days.

It started with the gays. Now it's with kids.

What's next? How bad can this get?

I'm quite sure that you, Nova, don't agree that adults having sex with children of any age is a good idea. I'm immensely relieved at that information.
    U.S. Army, Retired