Thread: After the election, I will be more flexible ...

1. #1 After the election, I will be more flexible ... 

Krauthammer warns ‘in a second term, Obama is going to show who he really is’ [VIDEO]

On Tuesday night’s broadcast of “The O’Reilly Factor,” Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer said President Barack Obama will show “who he really is” in his second term.

According to Krauthammer, Obama is already making good on his March 2012 comments to then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he would have “more flexibility” after Election Day.

“I think what’s happening here is that in his second term, Obama is going to show who he really is,” Krauthammer said. “Remember what he said to the Soviet president, ‘After the election, I will be more flexible,’ which means he can be more of who he wants to be. … [Former Nebraska Sen. and current defense secretary nominee Chuck Hagel] is prepared to do the dismantling that Obama wants to do, would never have admitted he wanted to do, but [that] will likely be carried out now in the second term.”

More@DailyCaller

We are in heap deep doo do. Can you say lame duck Statism? Lets hope the frog is not brought to a boil too slowly ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yep, the Dems are going to do the SOS, gut the military and throw $$$ to "Progressive" causes.

Frankly, no one should be surprised. The Dems are going to act in their best interest and try
    and lock up as many new/future voters as they can. Not the country's best interests, theirs.

Good job to the fools who ran Romney's campaign, they should be shot.
    May the FORCE be with you!

One of the items on Obama’s second term agenda is to root out traditionally Christian chaplains from the military. He sees them as bigots unworthy of conscience protections. Like Chick-fil-A, they don’t uphold Obama’s “values.”

Muzzling Military Chaplains

So how much of this crap sandwich does the 'silent majority' put up with? I guess Christians just need to learn to shut up in the Mercedes Marxist's New Amerika.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

"After the election, I will be more flexible,..."

The operative word was "I.....it always was, and will always be.

The truth is that Hagel will be a real SecDef, just like Biden is a real VP. Hagel is anti-semetic, which dovetails nicely with hussein's world view. Hagel will only be a compliant token Republican in the cabinet.
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    [QUOTE=SarasotaRepub;546307]Yep, the Dems are going to do the SOS, gut the military and throw $$$ to "Progressive" causes.

QUOTE]

And disarm the citizenry so that they can sit atop the New World Order. We'll be seeing blue helmuted foreign soldiers in APC's roaming the streets of America within two years if we let them get away with this shit.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ