Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 DU POLL: Are humans basically stupid? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    No explanation needed...

Wed Jan 9, 2013, 10:37 PM
    RKP5637

DU POLL: Are humans basically stupid?

Last edited Wed Jan 9, 2013, 10:52 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
    What does DU think? I think so. To clarify, I'm not speaking of IQ, I'm speaking of plain stupid. Look at the world, what a fucken mess. IMO humans are just another passing species on earth.
    I bet you can't guess the answer!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    No explanation needed...

I bet you can't guess the answer!!!!
    I think that people are basically stupid... that is the only way I can account for Obama getting a second term.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Fabulous Poster
    Half of all people are of below average intelligence.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I think that people are basically stupid... that is the only way I can account for Obama getting a second term.
    Romney was the alternative.

Humans are dived into several groups.

Those who are stupid, and know they are stupid ( becareful, for they are the most destructive to the world and everyone around them).

Those who are stupid and don't know they're stupid ( your basic ignorant fool who follows the crowd and wouldn't know how to be an indivual even if they tried).

Those that are stupid, but think they're smart ( basic Moonbat who decides everything on emotion, and hates anyone who disagrees with their narrow point of view).

Those that are smart, but don't know they're smart ( those hungery for knowledge, support them ).

Those that are smart, but they think they're stupid ( encourage them to become more).

Those who are smart and know they're smart ( help them to gain wisdom so they won't lose they're way).
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post

Those who are stupid, and know they are stupid ( becareful, for they are the most destructive to the world and everyone around them).

Those who are stupid and don't know they're stupid ( your basic ignorant fool who follows the crowd and wouldn't know how to be an indivual even if they tried).

Those that are stupid, but think they're smart ( basic Moonbat who decides everything on emotion, and hates anyone who disagrees with their narrow point of view).

Those that are smart, but don't know they're smart ( those hungery for knowledge, support them ).

Those that are smart, but they think they're stupid ( encourage them to become more).

Those who are smart and know they're smart ( help them to gain wisdom so they won't lose they're way).
    "Too often we confuse wisdom with knowledge, forgetting that the antonym of wisdom is not ignorance, but folly."

I'm a member of Mensa, and I've known many, many members with extensive knowledge in a variety of fields, but had the wisdom of crabgrass. I've also known many people who were wise, but lacked some basic skills they could have learned.

Knowledge is knowing what to do. Wisdom is knowing if to do it.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I rest my case.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post

I am reminded of a old quote

A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from others' mistakes.

C. S. Lewis

Hey DUmbasses We can tell you that 50.3% of Americans who voted for President are dumber than a bag of hammers....guess which group you're in.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Uh huh. And we all know that Romney is the type of guy who wants to regulate firearms through executive fiat.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.