1. #1 La Septima Cafe seeks tip nipper via Facebook 
    Brandon, Florida -- It's the busy noon rush at La Septima Café in Brandon and while food is usually the topic of discussion on the restaurant's Facebook page, today's daily special features crime fighting.

"We posted a video on our Facebook page and it has just gone crazy," says restaurant owner Dahlia Fernandez, who says she's thankful for all the support they've received from the community.

The surveillance video shows an unidentified woman. She came in about noon on Tuesday and when the cashier left her post for just a few seconds, the video appears to show the woman leaving with the cashier's tips.

Photo Gallery: La Septima Café tip nipper

"She takes it, looks around again and out the door she went," says Fernandez, "Simple as that."

The restaurant owners chose not to file a formal report, but they have been in contact with the Hillsborough Sheriff's Office where a representative says social media has changed the landscape of law enforcement.

"It's a very valuable tool; it's the world-wide grapevine," says Larry McKinnon.

Cashier Nikki McPherson is a single mom of two and unlike the restaurant's food, she says what happened stinks.

"12 dollars is 12 dollars; I work for it and that lady just stole it," says the 24-year-old.

Still, ever since the restaurant posted about the theft, loyal customers have reached out. An anonymous donor even gave McPherson $100 and now a full tip cup tastes mighty sweet. Read More>http://www.wtsp.com/news/reporter/ar...eks-tip-nipper
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

When the line between right and wrong becomes as blurred as it has as of late, it's wasy to see why people resort to this kind of crap. Same goes for when idiots go into convenience stores and take the donation jars. They should be shot when caught. It's time people learn what's right and what's wrong.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

3. #3 I agree... 
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    When the line between right and wrong becomes as blurred as it has as of late, it's wasy to see why people resort to this kind of crap. Same goes for when idiots go into convenience stores and take the donation jars. They should be shot when caught. It's time people learn what's right and what's wrong.
    And shoot tool thieves while you're at it. People that would steal a person's means to make a living deserve a spot in Hell reserved especially for them.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.