Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Green Bay will go all the way and play New England in the Bowl. At which point New England will win.
    So much for that....it's nice to have a QB that outrushes your opponent and sets an NFL record in the process.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    So much for that....it's nice to have a QB that outrushes your opponent and sets an NFL record in the process.
    Tonight was definitely a shocker.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Man, that dude can FLY! He looked like RG3 on that one run. It is the age of super quarterbacks, it seems.

Manning? Green Bay?.....Not this year, I guess.

I like Atlanta, so I'm hopeful. Houston, too.

At some point I think people are going to be asking, "How did Baltimore get this far?"

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Seattle over Atlanta 28-24
    Were you watching mau? That ending had to hurt.
    Be Not Afraid.

Next week:

Pats vs. Ravens

49ers vs. Falcons

The Bowl will be the Pats vs. 49ers. With the Pats winning ...

Next week:

Pats vs. Ravens

49ers vs. Falcons

The Bowl will be the Pats vs. 49ers. With the Pats winning ...
    If this is the matchup, for the first time in a good many years I won't be watching. I can't stand the 49ers(divisional rival) and am tired of seeing Bill Bellicheat and his boy toy in the Super Bowl. Also, Seattle got robbed at the end of the 1st half. However, they did have the lead late until Carroll decided to get all stupid and ice the kicker. It never works just like the prevent defense he ran at the end. Backfired on him.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    If this is the matchup, for the first time in a good many years I won't be watching. I can't stand the 49ers(divisional rival) and am tired of seeing Bill Bellicheat and his boy toy in the Super Bowl. Also, Seattle got robbed at the end of the 1st half. However, they did have the lead late until Carroll decided to get all stupid and ice the kicker. It never works just like the prevent defense he ran at the end. Backfired on him.
    I'll watch it to see the Pats win. But I won't be watching the Half Time Show. I can't stand Beyonce. I will be watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet instead.

Manning is overrated. He won't win the Bowl against Brady. Brady is better than Manning.
    Colts lost Manning for a year and won 2 games.

Patriots lost Brady for a year and won 10 games.

Which one is overrated, again?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Seattle got robbed at the end of the 1st half.
    How, exactly were they cheated? Even if they snapped the ball before time expired, they weren't set. The penalty for that? 10 second run off. Russell Wilson made a rookie mistake and took a sack. Wilson will be a difference maker for a long time, though.

As an FSU fan, I knew he was special at NC State. Everyone who passed him up because he's 5'10 is a fool.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Colts lost Manning for a year and won 2 games.

Patriots lost Brady for a year and won 10 games.

Which one is overrated, again?
    Colts tanked last season. Anyone with 1 working eye saw that. As for who's overrated of the 2, Tom Brady has taken his team to the Super Bowl 5 times. No other QB in history has taken his team to the SB 5 times, winning 3. Peyton Manning has only done it 2 times. And while the Patriots won 11 games in Brady's absence, they failed to make the playoffs. Also, say what you want about the Patriots winning 11 games when Brady was out but Tim Tebow won a playoff game with the same Bronco team Manning lost with.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.