Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I no more did than the foolish ones who nominated someone who could not beat him and betrayed Conservativism.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    since you derailed the thread why not continue.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I no more did than the foolish ones who nominated someone who could not beat him and betrayed Conservativism.
    So in other words you were willing to allow Obama to get re-elected so he can pursue his uber leftist agenda unchecked in order to show yourself to be morally superior. Thanks guy. Thanks to people like you, we are now on a fast track to destruction. But now you're trying to make yourself feel better by saying that a Romney administration would have been no different than Obama. You couldn't be more wrong.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Ah, but there's the extention of unemployment bennies. That'll put stimulus money back into the economy, won't it?

Uhhh, it might put money into pockets for a while, but the loss of productivity by people not working has the combined effect of more wealth going going down the drain for a net loss to the economy. Shit-for-brains Pelosi said unemployment payments would "create more jobs". In effect, it's Obama and the Democrats saying that your labors aren't worth crap! Anybody wanna guess why the GDP is going to hell in a hand basket?

And it doesn't take rocket science to figger that out. Even a skool dropout like me can do it! In effect, it's Obama and the Democrats saying that your labors aren't worth shit!

BTW, I have a bridge in Brooklin that I'd like to.........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So in other words you were willing to allow Obama to get re-elected so he can pursue his uber leftist agenda unchecked in order to show yourself to be morally superior. Thanks guy. Thanks to people like you, we are now on a fast track to destruction. But now you're trying to make yourself feel better by saying that a Romney administration would have been no different than Obama. You couldn't be more wrong.
    Republicans have the majority in Congress. They can take action against anything the POTUS does. Why haven't they? Why haven't they signed onto and rammed through the numerous pieces of legislation introduced by legitimate Conservatives repealing this ?

You know why? Because they don't mind raising your taxes either because most of them like their own welfare programs.

Equally complicit in the destruction. But nevermind that right?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

This is a fallacy, you do not know with certainty what Romney would have done, yet we did with certainty know what Obama would do, and you have the gall to complain about it after sitting on your ass and doing nothing in your power to prevent it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

In a couple of months from now, I would have much rather be debating the economy's performance (or lack there of) under Romney than the economic destruction of Obama. If a few people would have put their personal bias aside and made getting rid of Obama the main task at hand then things might be different today. You basically put your interests head of the country's. Would Romney done a better job? Don't know. Would Obama wise up, that was a certaintly not going to happen and you knew that on election day.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Fabulous Poster
    Republicans have the majority in Congress. They can take action against anything the POTUS does. Why haven't they? Why haven't they signed onto and rammed through the numerous pieces of legislation introduced by legitimate Conservatives repealing this ?

You know why? Because they don't mind raising your taxes either because most of them like their own welfare programs.

Equally complicit in the destruction. But nevermind that right?
    Bump for oh no you deh-ent.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    In a couple of months from now, I would have much rather be debating the economy's performance (or lack there of) under Romney than the economic destruction of Obama. If a few people would have put their personal bias aside and made getting rid of Obama the main task at hand then things might be different today. You basically put your interests head of the country's. Would Romney done a better job? Don't know. Would Obama wise up, that was a certaintly not going to happen and you knew that on election day.
    Approx. 100 million eligible voters did not vote this year for whatever reason. Voting in the POTUS election was down by about 5 million

Romney lost by over 5 million votes because he said "no thank you" and "get lost" to the Tea party and libertarian wings of the GOP.

So if I voted then Romney is now roughly 4,999,900 votes closer.

It's time to hold the PARTY accountable and stop holding everyone else. I wish people were equally upset with Party bosses who put THEIR personal interests and power ahead of the country as some of you are with one voter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Rock...love ya man...but your argument here consists of

1. Meme pics
    2. Nuh Uh.

Yawn

This is about getting our guys in gear to repeal this crap in Congress the way it rightfully should be.

What are YOU doing to make that happen?