Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Approx. 100 million eligible voters did not vote this year for whatever reason. Voting in the POTUS election was down by about 5 million

Romney lost by over 5 million votes because he said "no thank you" and "get lost" to the Tea party and libertarian wings of the GOP.

So if I voted then Romney is now roughly 4,999,900 votes closer.

It's time to hold the PARTY accountable and stop holding everyone else. I wish people were equally upset with Party bosses who put THEIR personal interests and power ahead of the country as some of you are with one voter.

Rock...love ya man...but your argument here consists of

1. Meme pics
    2. Nuh Uh.

Yawn

This is about getting our guys in gear to repeal this crap in Congress the way it rightfully should be.

What are YOU doing to make that happen?
    I do hold my party accountable and I am upset that every non liberal didn't have as his or her main objective to remove Obama from office. To those people I have only one thing to say. Obama is yours so

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

1. Meme pics
    2. Nuh Uh.

You don't understand words, the pictures are over your head, maybe if we tapped it into your forehead using Morse code and a croquet mallet?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The payroll Tax Holiday should never have happened, All it accomplished was hurting workers in the long run. Now that it has expired it will hurt the worker in the short haul. unemployment bennies should't have been extended again & again because all it accomplished was making lazy folk even lazier. Also ran up insurance costs for employers furthering unemployment .
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

I no more did than the foolish ones who nominated someone who could not beat him and betrayed Conservativism.
    Aye Carumba.

Be Not Afraid.

This is about getting our guys in gear to repeal this crap in Congress the way it rightfully should be.

What are YOU doing to make that happen?
    Ain't gonna happen, Not after the wannabes became the ustabes. At the end of the second term of the little o the continued rise of the takers over the workers will have grown beyond the point of no return.

No matter how bad it gets there will never be a return to what the country was when it was formed or even what is was when I was much younger. The stayathomers have tilted the downhill slide to the point that it will never be leveled, much less reversed.

I pity my grandson and the life he will be forced to live because some felt the need to place themselves and their feel-goods above their country.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.