Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I dont expect much since Barry pretty much leads both partys now (the repub party being leaderless).
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Today was pathetic. The Republican Party is dead for now.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Today was pathetic. The Republican Party is dead for now.
    I'm thinking they should make the Republicans wear these, it would work.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Today made me glad that I am not a Republican. What a sham and pathetic display of gutlessness.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

It was a dog and pony show. There isn't a republican out there that can play the game like a shit lib! The dopes would ask 10 questions at once or make a damn speech and the hitlery is a master! She answered nothing and actually had the man sack to get mad and go on the offensive, We are Doooomed. If this was a repub he would have had to resign.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    It was a dog and pony show. There isn't a republican out there that can play the game like a shit lib! The dopes would ask 10 questions at once or make a damn speech and the hitlery is a master! She answered nothing and actually had the man sack to get mad and go on the offensive, We are Doooomed. If this was a repub he would have had to resign.
    People think I'm exaggerating but our days of Republicans in the presidency are over, this makes me worry that we will be few in numbers in congress too.
    It will be governors and state offices now, I'm tired of sinking with this fucking ship, there are still conservatives around but we no longer have any representation.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    People think I'm exaggerating but our days of Republicans in the presidency are over, this makes me worry that we will be few in numbers in congress too.
    It will be governors and state offices now, I'm tired of sinking with this fucking ship, there are still conservatives around but we no longer have any representation.
    Well don't look at me. I'm not going to run for office!!! I have skeletons in my closet.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Well don't look at me. I'm not going to run for office!!! I have skeletons in my closet.
    When they come to look in your closet hit them along side the head with a femur.

About the only one with guts to call Hillary on it was Rand Paul, who said that she should have been fired. Although I'm not a fan of his dad, the son has more potential. I'm so sick of those lying dems and those spineless Republicans. What in the world do the Republicans have to lose? They should just call the dems on it. The longer the Republicans act like whipped curs, the more outrageous the dems are acting. Hillary is shameless. God help us all if she becomes president. I know that people keep saying that she's the smartest woman in the world, but don't think the smartest woman would have screwed up as Secretary of State the way she did. Her only claim to fame is that she's as good of a liar and bluffer as her no good husband.
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 01-24-2013 at 09:24 AM.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Some believe the lady who was caught with Petreus may have spilled the beans on some of the details of the attack.

She has said they were holding prisoners at the Consulate.
    That would explain the attack. That would also make the lack of adequate security unforgivable--and a little suspicious.