Thread: Current TV staffers rip Al Gore for sale to Al Jazeera

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Current TV staffers rip Al Gore for sale to Al Jazeera 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Published January 08, 2013
    New York Post

Just call him Al Gorezeera.

Monday morning, the still shell shocked staff at Current TV was called to an all hands staff meeting at its San Francisco headquarters, which was teleconferenced to their offices in LA and NYC, to meet their new bosses, The Post reports

Ominously missing was the creator of Current, the self proclaimed inventor of the Internet and savior of clean energy, Al Gore, although his partner, Joel Hyatt, stood proudly with the Al Jazeera honchos.

“Of course Al didn’t show up,” said one high placed Current staffer. “He has no credibility. He’s supposed to be the face of clean energy and just sold [the channel] to very big oil, the emir of Qatar! Current never even took big oil advertising—and Al Gore, that bulls---ter sells to the emir?”

May the FORCE be with you!

I wonder if anyone on DU will post this? Algore is a phony fraud, a puffed up stiff, but a rich one. Anyone who defends him on the left has no sense of what's right and wrong. I'll call a Republican a phony if he or she is one. The Dems won't do that, just deny, deny, deny.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I wonder if anyone on DU will post this? Algore is a phony fraud, a puffed up stiff, but a rich one. Anyone who defends him on the left has no sense of what's right and wrong. I'll call a Republican a phony if he or she is one. The Dems won't do that, just deny, deny, deny.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Facts are like the plague, kryptonite and a job all rolled into one to Liberals.

What a stammering, ridiculous, lying fool Gore is in that video.
    Be Not Afraid.

Sauce for the goose.

Those MSNBC rejects at Current got EXACTLY what they deserved.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Did you guys know that Glen Beck originally put in a bid for the network? Al Gore wouldn't even consider it. But he gladly sold out to an organization that not only hates this country but who once paid for and broadcast a birthday party for a terrorist who murdered a 4 year child in front of her parents.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Did you guys know that Glen Beck originally put in a bid for the network? Al Gore wouldn't even consider it. But he gladly sold out to an organization that not only hates this country but who once paid for and broadcast a birthday party for a terrorist who murdered a 4 year child in front of her parents.
    Yup. The excuse at the time was that Beck's Mercury Broadcasting and Current didn't have the same philosophy and therefore they wouldn't be a good fit.

Kinda telling that AJ is more aligned with the journalistic outlook of Current.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Glen Beck was told that Al Gore had a reputation to protect.

It looks like that kinda backfired (from the OP article)

“We all know now that Al Gore is nothing but a bulls***ter,” said the staffer bluntly.

We do stories on the tax code, and he sells the network before the tax code kicked in?

“Al was always lecturing us about green. He kept his word about green all right—as in cold, hard cash!”

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That AlGore YouTube is just classic. That prick is thinking "How DARE YOU question ME?? Don't you know WHO I AM????"
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    That AlGore YouTube is just classic. That prick is thinking "How DARE YOU question ME?? Don't you know WHO I AM????"