Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    RCP polling does not include anything since the "suspension". Only time will tell.
    However, the RCP does tell the tale of what happened before the "suspension." That is, McCain was dying on the vine, with the sweet palor of Palin wearing thin, as the economic crisis grew worse. You're correct. Maybe this ploy (and if you don't think it's just that, you're naive beyond belief) will work. Who knows.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,929
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    He doesn't look like he's dying.
    You do look like an idiot. What is your DU name anyway?
    They get rabid the closer we get to the election! True colors and all that.

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member BEG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Of a sudden, the poll of polls that was gospel around here, is somewhat neglected...



    The economic situation is killing McCain because of (1) his Republican roots and (2) his incompetent response.
    You said, and I quote:

    Originally Posted by Cold Warrior
    Look at any national poll you want from the time this crisis started to the current time.

    BTW, I don't like Russians any more than my girlfriend does (whose grandfather was shot because he owned hotels).
    I was just responding to your post.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member BEG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Ah, how's the dear departed St. Frank of the Sandhills, asshole?
    You are such an asshole.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Maybe this ploy (and if you don't think it's just that, you're naive beyond belief) will work. Who knows.
    I think it was a strategy not a ploy. And I'm not naive; I see right through you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Ah, how's the dear departed St. Frank of the Sandhills, asshole?
    He's fine chickenshit. How's your imaginary girlfriend?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    They get rabid the closer we get to the election! True colors and all that.
    It's not a matter of "true colors." For me, personally, it's a matter of selecting a totally unqualified hick to be VP. And, before you say that Obama is just as unqualified, I will completely agree with you. However, I, seemingly unlike many people here, need a reason to vote for a person, not simply a reason to vote against another person.

    I'll write in Ron Paul, or possibly vote for Barr if he's on the ballot here in CT, thanks.

    OTOH, it seems that conservatives, just as liberals, can't dispassionately, look at events and interpret them, whatever the implications for "their" candidate. In this thread, I'm merely stating that the current economic crisis is hurting McCain badly, in part because of circumstances he can't control, in part because of his own incompetence. If people here can't see that, they're as bad as the DUmmies.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    He's fine chickenshit. How's your imaginary girlfriend?
    She's great. Back from 9 days in Bucharest. Making a ton of money. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    It's not a matter of "true colors." For me, personally, it's a matter of selecting a totally unqualified hick to be VP. And, before you say that Obama is just as unqualified, I will completely agree with you. However, I, seemingly unlike many people here, need a reason to vote for a person, not simply a reason to vote against another person.

    I'll write in Ron Paul, or possibly vote for Barr if he's on the ballot here in CT, thanks.

    OTOH, it seems that conservatives, just as liberals, can't dispassionately, look at events and interpret them, whatever the implications for "their" candidate. In this thread, I'm merely stating that the current economic crisis is hurting McCain badly, in part because of circumstances he can't control, in part because of his own incompetence. If people here can't see that, they're as bad as the DUmmies.
    Thats what marks you, I don't think his VP choice is an unqualified hick. She is actually what a conservative looks for.

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by BEG View Post
    You are such an asshole.
    If you think I'm going to "play nice" with this asshat, you have a problem with reality (and with history).
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •