Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Thats what marks you, I don't think his VP choice is an unqualified hick. She is actually what a conservative looks for.
    That's nice. But by every measure, this woman is completely unqualified to be president. If she were a liberal with the exact same qualifications, you would agree (as would I, btw).

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    That's nice. But by every measure, this woman is completely unqualified to be president. If she were a liberal with the exact same qualifications, you would agree (as would I, btw).
    I agree, Joe Biden is not fit to be VP. I don't like moonbats, he is a classic.
    So the way I figure, The O and biden are way too liberal to be in controll, all emotions and no substance.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Banned
    I agree, Joe Biden is not fit to be VP. I don't like moonbats, he is a classic.
    So the way I figure, The O and biden are way too liberal to be in controll, all emotions and no substance.
    I would disagree regarding BIden. I think that both McCain and Biden are very qualified to be president. I think Biden has an advantge regarding domestic and economic issues, while McCain is slightly stronger on foreign policy. If the race were between those to, along with decent VP candidates, I'd have a hard time picking whom to vote for. But at least I'd have a selection.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    He's fine chickenshit. How's your imaginary girlfriend?
    I'm glad he's fine. I always think of him. In fact, I've considered changing my avatar in his honor...

But, at the end of the day, I'm more a Larry kind of guy. :D

I would disagree regarding BIden. I think that both McCain and Biden are very qualified to be president. I think Biden has an advantge regarding domestic and economic issues, while McCain is slightly stronger on foreign policy. If the race were between those to, along with decent VP candidates, I'd have a hard time picking whom to vote for. But at least I'd have a selection.
    Well, here is where we part company. When I say the candidates for the dims , O and biden, are liberal I meant basically the most liberal in the country. That sucks in my book. They share none of my values.

The senators listed below received the 10 most liberal scores in the National Journal’s ratings of all senators based on their rollcall votes on key economic, social and foreign policy issues during 2007.

1. Obama, Barack, (D.-Ill.) 95.5.

2. Whitehouse, Sheldon, (D.-R.I) 94.3.

3. Biden, Joseph, (D.-Del.) 94.2.

4. Sanders, Bernie, (I.-Vt.) 93.7.

I'm glad he's fine. I always think of him.
    Why is that CW? I bet he doesn't give you a second's thought.
    “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Banned
    Well, here is where we part company. When I say the candidates for the dims , O and biden, are liberal I meant basically the most liberal in the country. That sucks in my book. They share none of my values.
    But we're not talking about their ideology, we're talking about their experience. This is the problem on both sides, the tendency to qualify judgement based upon the liberal/conservative leanings of the person being judged. Biden, whether you agree with his views or not, has extensive experience in foreign affairs -- his partition plan for Iraq, based upon the partition of Bosnia, was probably the right way to go -- and in domestic affairs. That's clearly not to say he is perfect (what candidate is). I'm not comfortable, for example, with many of his ideas regarding civil liberties,.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    Why is that CW? I bet he doesn't give you a second's thought.
    I was merely being polite.

I was merely being polite.
    Heh. Alrighty then.
    “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

But we're not talking about their ideology, we're talking about their experience. This is the problem on both sides, the tendency to qualify judgement based upon the liberal/conservative leanings of the person being judged. Biden, whether you agree with his views or not, has extensive experience in foreign affairs -- his partition plan for Iraq, based upon the partition of Bosnia, was probably the right way to go -- and in domestic affairs. That's clearly not to say he is perfect (what candidate is). I'm not comfortable, for example, with many of his ideas regarding civil liberties,.

Well there we go, you thought that was a good plan? Glad the people who did not want to see Iraq divide into 3 parts won out.