1. #1 Al Jazeera America: Will they watch? 
    By DYLAN BYERS | 1/12/13 3:45 PM EST

In a matter of weeks, a new television channel called Al Jazeera America will launch with the hopes of achieving the impossible: convincing Americans that they should break from their regularly scheduled programming to watch a 24-hour, global news network owned by a Middle Eastern government.

When it goes live, the network will no doubt battle the most intense and familiar accusations of bias that have dogged its Arabic and English channels — charges that it is anti-American, anti-Israel and worse. But that’s not even its biggest problem.

What Al Jazeera America is really worried about is this: Will anyone actually watch?

“The big effort here is going to be getting people to give us a shot,” Stan Collender, an Al Jazeera spokesman, told POLITICO

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...#ixzz2HoPZhQlT

.........and the camel you rode in on!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Let's see, a station that hates America is going to have to pull audience from somewhere.

I think MSNBC would be concerned the most that Al-J is going live.
    Be Not Afraid.

With the number of carriers refusing to carry it rising. I don't look for many people to have access to it. I think what the carriers might end up doing is make it an ala carte item. Then the liberal America Israel hating, Jew Hating, Christian hating, Troop hating retards can watch it at will.
    Last edited by LukeEDay; 01-12-2013 at 10:32 PM.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

I didn't watch it when it was CTV and I won't watch it when it changes to AJTV. I have better things to do with my tv watching time, like watching a test pattern, than watching either of those "news" channels.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I didn't watch it when it was CTV and I won't watch it when it changes to AJTV. I have better things to do with my tv watching time, like watching a test pattern, than watching either of those "news" channels.
    Lately about all I watch are Turner classics and a handful of Scifi's.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I am 100% TV free. And better informed than 99.9% of those around me ... unfortunately.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Let's see, a station that hates America is going to have to pull audience from somewhere.

I think MSNBC would be concerned the most that Al-J is going live.
    Al Jazeera won't be anti-American enough to pull MSNBC's audience.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!