Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Power CUer
    Then I'm sorry it came across that way. I was really just trying to impart information.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    When this clown is shown to be a fraud the senate will have to act if it's to have any credibility as the legislative branch of checks and balances prescribed by the Constitution. That means removal from office.

BTW, the country is already torn apart. Always has been, actually.
    My concern is that the senate dems would not vote to convict (and given the level of corruption that Harry Reid is capable of, that's the most likely outcome of an impeachment trial), at which point we would have a sitting president who was constitutionally ineligible. Biden was elected on the same ticket, so does that invalidate the last two elections? If so, who is the president? Or does it simply negate those acts personally signed by Obama? Does that mean that every appointment that he has made is invalid (so much for the last five years of DOD promotion s)? This would be chaos and civil war.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

More than likely, what would happen is they would let anything obama passed and any DOD promotion stand. But impeach him, maybe. Otherwise it would be a huge mess. Either way, this will never get to that point because too many brain dead liberals fell for his bs story. And the ones who find it to be true will do whatever they can to save their reputation.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

They will say that because he is the first black president we have it coming and that it is payback for slavery.
    That is the way libturds think. Karma in their speech.

Obama will also issue an executive order that say's it don't mean shit.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

It is ironic that the man who has control of the nuclear football has given us less information than he expects us to give just to buy a rifle.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It is ironic that the man who has control of the nuclear football has given us less information than he expects us to give just to buy a rifle.
    I like that one. Gonna steal it. :)
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    I like that one. Gonna steal it. :)
    You may have it, I wish the fair and balanced media would say things like that occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I was really just trying to impart information.
    You did in part.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    More than likely, what would happen is they would let anything obama passed and any DOD promotion stand. But impeach him, maybe. Otherwise it would be a huge mess. Either way, this will never get to that point because too many brain dead liberals fell for his bs story. And the ones who find it to be true will do whatever they can to save their reputation.
    I agree that it won't go anywhere, but hypothetically, every executive action since his first inaugural would have been illegal if his eligibility were to be thrown out. Would you obey laws signed by someone who had no legal standing to hold office? That is why we'd have chaos.
    They will say that because he is the first black president we have it coming and that it is payback for slavery.
    That is the way libturds think. Karma in their speech.

Obama will also issue an executive order that say's it don't mean shit.
    Imagine the fallout from an executive order under those circumstances.
    ROFLOL :D

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    My concern is that the senate dems would not vote to convict (and given the level of corruption that Harry Reid is capable of, that's the most likely outcome of an impeachment trial), at which point we would have a sitting president who was constitutionally ineligible. Biden was elected on the same ticket, so does that invalidate the last two elections? If so, who is the president? Or does it simply negate those acts personally signed by Obama? Does that mean that every appointment that he has made is invalid (so much for the last five years of DOD promotion s)? This would be chaos and civil war.

The question is, would Bronco do the right thing and step down or would he do the opposite and declare himself president for life. He already has numerous factions clamoring for his life appointment and dictatorial powers.

Chaos? Youbetcha. The alternative? Stalin's USSR comes to mind.

We'll all have to make the choice to live free or become a slave.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ