Thread: Case going to SCOTUS to determine Obama's legal status. The house of cards is falling

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
  1. #11  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    I went to the Whitehouse.gov website and downloaded the PDF(found here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/...th-certificate), and then opened it in Adobe Illistrator. The guy in the video is correct. There are multiple layers, and some of them do look like they were copied and pasted. And some look like they were added to other sections to look like they want them to look.


    You can download it and do the same by going to the link above. If I was able to, I would attach it here.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269
    I still have no idea what would be the outcome if Obama were found to be a fraud and ineligible to be President.
    It would be complicated. And I suppose everything with his signature would have to be resigned by the new Pres, Biden. And he would resign them. Every one.

    But the howling by Democrats would be deafening! Baboons screaming from every imaginable venue, I think.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I still have no idea what would be the outcome if Obama were found to be a fraud and ineligible to be President...

    Wouldnt matter. They all agreed to take the cyanide capsule. Every damn one of the phony bastards to the detriment of their own nation and even their own heirs. It would implicate their own vain self glorifying incompetence on a massive scale. DC is not a part of the country they supposedly represent anymore. They (with the help of the Bushs, the Clintons and now the 0baminations) are an entity unto themselves (with the help of America's Pravda). They... (they think) are the masters... and we, are the subjects. The first rule of order for that septic tank is this: CYA (cover your own ass). Anybody who appreciates and understands history and human nature also understands this imho.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,430
    Orly Taitz was born in Russia, I think ... became a naturalized citizen of the US, as did Mr. ABC and I ... *by choice!* She really cares about freedom in this country and can't bear to see us, step by step, lose it.

    Call me a "birther" if you must, but I agree with her and her attempt to prove that Obama is a usurper.

    Unfortunately, I don't hold out much hope for her case and agree with you Janice in your reply to Starbuck ...

    Wouldn't matter. They all agreed to take the cyanide capsule ... etc.
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Wouldnt matter. They all agreed to take the cyanide capsule. Every damn one of the phony bastards to the detriment of their own nation and even their own heirs. It would implicate their own vain self glorifying incompetence on a massive scale. DC is not a part of the country they supposedly represent anymore. They (with the help of the Bushs, the Clintons and now the 0baminations) are an entity unto themselves (with the help of America's Pravda). They... (they think) are the masters... and we, are the subjects. The first rule of order for that septic tank is this: CYA (cover your own ass). Anybody who appreciates and understands history and human nature also understands this imho.
    Janice hits one out of the park!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I still have no idea what would be the outcome if Obama were found to be a fraud and ineligible to be President.
    It would be complicated. And I suppose everything with his signature would have to be resigned by the new Pres, Biden. And he would resign them. Every one.

    But the howling by Democrats would be deafening! Baboons screaming from every imaginable venue, I think.
    In the event that the court determines that Obama is ineligible to hold office, which is a serious stretch, the resulting chaos would be worse than keeping him in place. The Constitution provides for impeachment if a sitting president commits high crimes or misdemeanors, but it does not provide for the retroactive reversal of actions by a president who was not qualified to hold office, and even if Obama were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to have been ineligible, Harry Reid would not allow an impeachment article onto the floor of the senate, or worse, would allow it, knowing that the votes were not there to convict. In that case, you'd have a sitting president who was ineligible, but who could not be removed from office. That would tear the country apart along partisan lines in a way not seen since 1860. As much as I disagree with pretty much everything that Obama stands for and has done, I don't want to see anarchy and civil war.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    In the event that the court determines that Obama is ineligible to hold office, which is a serious stretch, the resulting chaos would be worse than keeping him in place. The Constitution provides for impeachment if a sitting president commits high crimes or misdemeanors, but it does not provide for the retroactive reversal of actions by a president who was not qualified to hold office, and even if Obama were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to have been ineligible, Harry Reid would not allow an impeachment article onto the floor of the senate, or worse, would allow it, knowing that the votes were not there to convict. In that case, you'd have a sitting president who was ineligible, but who could not be removed from office. That would tear the country apart along partisan lines in a way not seen since 1860. As much as I disagree with pretty much everything that Obama stands for and has done, I don't want to see anarchy and civil war.
    You would prefer to let this clown continue to violate the Constitution?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    In the event that the court determines that Obama is ineligible to hold office, which is a serious stretch, the resulting chaos would be worse than keeping him in place. The Constitution provides for impeachment if a sitting president commits high crimes or misdemeanors, but it does not provide for the retroactive reversal of actions by a president who was not qualified to hold office, and even if Obama were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to have been ineligible, Harry Reid would not allow an impeachment article onto the floor of the senate, or worse, would allow it, knowing that the votes were not there to convict. In that case, you'd have a sitting president who was ineligible, but who could not be removed from office. That would tear the country apart along partisan lines in a way not seen since 1860. As much as I disagree with pretty much everything that Obama stands for and has done, I don't want to see anarchy and civil war.
    Sounds like a Hollywood movie. The best outcome from your scenario would be that the blowback against Democrats would be so huge that the senate shifted in 2014, and Harry's opinion no longer mattered. Then the new senate would take it up and impeach him very shortly before his term expires, an action which would place him at his proper place in history.
    .............I think

    But no matter. Democrats, and especially blacks, would hail him as a hero and victim, which is one step better than just 'hero'.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I don't want to see anarchy and civil war.
    I say let's give it a shot, all we are saying is give mayhem a chance.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20 Re: Case going to SCOTUS to determine Obama's legal status. 
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    You would prefer to let this clown continue to violate the Constitution?
    Not at all. I'm saying that the consequences of fraud would be worse, because the senate wouldn't remove him from office and he would continue to shred the Constitution, but without any pretense of legitimacy. It would tear the country apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I say let's give it a shot, all we are saying is give mayhem a chance.
    Mayhem loses much of its appeal when you have kids.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •