Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I wonder how far this will go?
    About three feet, right into the circular file, where it belongs.

This is stark-raving insanity. They're not going to entertain this grade-A lunacy from a grade-A lunatic like Orly Taitz. This would have more credibility if it was Will Pitt and Jason Leopold publishing it in truthout. Orly Taitz is a loon. Jerome Corsi is a loon. Accept it, deal with it, and go on with life.

Folks, Obama has done a shitload of dishonest stuff. He'd lied about damn near everything since long before he got into office. He's undeniably hiding a whole lot of stuff about his past. I have pretty much no doubt that he has exercised every possible advantage, including claiming that he was born abroad, to get things handed to him in life. I would lay dollars to doughnuts that he was, at the very best, a mediocre student, and I'm certain that he played the Black card as well as his made-up immigrant card in order to get passed in his classes at school, as well as to get into Ivy League schools in the first place.

But he was definitely born in Hawaii. That's simply not in question to any sane person. Chasing this is the fool's errand of fool's errands. The only thing that squawking on about his birth certificate does for anyone is make them look like a deranged idiot.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    ................But he was definitely born in Hawaii. That's simply not in question to any sane person. Chasing this is the fool's errand of fool's errands. The only thing that squawking on about his birth certificate does for anyone is make them look like a deranged idiot.
    Probably true. And if I were Obama I would want the birther movement to take it as far as they wish just to make them all look like idiots. After all, it's not like their vote was ever available to him under any circumstances, so why not let his opponents come off looking like idiots; makes it hard to recruit followers on the next issue.

But

.......maybe.........

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Probably true. And if I were Obama I would want the birther movement to take it as far as they wish just to make them all look like idiots. After all, it's not like their vote was ever available to him under any circumstances, so why not let his opponents come off looking like idiots; makes it hard to recruit followers on the next issue.

But

.......maybe.........
    Agreed. Unfortunately, the most likely explanation for the Kenya rumors is that Obama started them by fraudulently claiming foreign student status so that he could qualify for grants and reduced admissions standards, and that would be a huge scandal, or would have been if the media bothered to check into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    The question is, would Bronco do the right thing and step down or would he do the opposite and declare himself president for life. He already has numerous factions clamoring for his life appointment and dictatorial powers.

Chaos? Youbetcha. The alternative? Stalin's USSR comes to mind.

We'll all have to make the choice to live free or become a slave.
    Obama? Voluntarily give up power? ROFLOL!!!! You are a funny guy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    The court has made its decision on whether to hear this case. Any bets on which way it went?

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.a...les/12a606.htm
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Exactly. Because when the SCOTUS rules against Tatiz. The media will fall all over itself to paint every single Republican/Conservative as being a birther. And they will hammer every single Republican running for office in 2014 and 2016 with this crap.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Exactly. Because when the SCOTUS rules against Tatiz....
    They did that today, as my link indicates.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    They did that today, as my link indicates.
    Thanks Linda ...

And for those who didn't bother to read it, here is all you needed to see:

Feb 19 2013 Application (12A606) denied by the Court.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Exactly. Because when the SCOTUS rules against Tatiz. The media will fall all over itself to paint every single Republican/Conservative as being a birther. And they will hammer every single Republican running for office in 2014 and 2016 with this crap.

My advice to the GOP: Don't nominate Trump and make it easy for the media. After he loses his fake lawsuit to Bill Maher (Falwell v Flynt), he will be even more of a laughing stock.

I knew they were going to throw it out ...

There is no way the Repubs will win in 2016. They don't have any potential candidates to run. The next Pres will either be Crazy Joe or Hillary....

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

10. #50 Case going to SCOTUS to determine Obama's legal status. The house of cards is falling 
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I knew they were going to throw it out ...

There is no way the Repubs will win in 2016. They don't have any potential candidates to run. The next Pres will either be Crazy Joe or Hillary....
    I think Rubio...Ryan and a couple others would disagree with you on that as would I.

The only way the Dems will win for sure is if we give up now like you're doing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.