Thread: Grilled Pork Tenderloin
#1 Grilled Pork Tenderloin01-13-2013, 12:14 PM
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
This recipe makes 6 servings
Pork tenderloin is a lean boneless piece of meat that is usually sold in packages of two. Here, we’ve prepared both tenderloins with a garlic-rosemary rub, which gives a blast of flavor and forms a nice crust on this tender meat.
- 3 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
- 3 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 small shallot(s) chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, fresh minced
- 2 whole pork, tenderloin (1 3/4 pounds total), trimmed
- salt to taste
- For garlic rub:
- 1Puree oil, garlic, shallot and rosemary in blender or food processor until smooth, scraping down jar of blender as needed.
For pork: :
- 2Heat grill to high; lightly oil grate. Pat tenderloins dry with paper towel; sprinkle with salt. Using your hands, rub tenderloins with garlic mixture. Place on grill until browned on three sides; about 4 minutes per side. Turn to final side of loins; grill 3 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 145°F. Meat should be slightly pink in center. Transfer to cutting board; cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes. (The meat will finish cooking during this resting time.) Slice crosswise into 1" thick pieces.
Source: South Beach Diet Online Exclusive
Nutritional InformationAmount Per Serving
- Total Fat10g
- Saturated Fat1.9g
- Dietary Fiber0g
" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|