Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 French Anti-Gay Marriage Protests Draw Hundreds of Thousands 
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,686
    By Mark Deen - Jan 13, 2013 1:00 PM CT



    Protests against French President Francois Hollande’s proposal to allow same-sex marriage drew hundreds of thousands of people into the streets in Paris.

    “There are many people who are worried about this law,” Laurent Wauquiez, a minister under former President Nicolas Sarkozy, said today on Europe 1 radio. “Do we have to destroy the family and the place of children in it? We must pay attention to the place of children.” Wauquiez joined the demonstration.

    About 340,000 people joined today’s marches, according to police estimates, while organizers indicated a turnout of more than 800,000. Protesters dancing to hip-hop music carried pink flags with white images of the traditional family: man, woman and two children.

    “I don’t think this will alter the determination of the president to present this law,” Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said on RTL radio. “It’s normal, given the evolution of the family, that we can now recognize this type of marriage.”

    Polls show that a majority of French voters favor giving same-sex couples the right to marry, though they oppose giving such couples rights to adoption or medically-assisted procreation. Pollster BVA found that 58 percent of voters favor gay marriage, while 53 percent oppose adoption for gay couples, according to a survey published Jan. 10. CSA, another polling company, found Jan. 11 that 52 percent favor gay marriage and the same proportion oppose adoption by same-sex couples. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...thousands.html
    The bunch of backwoods hicks, denying gays the right to raise a family of butt nuggets.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    By Mark Deen - Jan 13, 2013 1:00 PM CT



    Protests against French President Francois Hollande’s proposal to allow same-sex marriage drew hundreds of thousands of people into the streets in Paris.

    “There are many people who are worried about this law,” Laurent Wauquiez, a minister under former President Nicolas Sarkozy, said today on Europe 1 radio. “Do we have to destroy the family and the place of children in it? We must pay attention to the place of children.” Wauquiez joined the demonstration.

    About 340,000 people joined today’s marches, according to police estimates, while organizers indicated a turnout of more than 800,000. Protesters dancing to hip-hop music carried pink flags with white images of the traditional family: man, woman and two children.

    “I don’t think this will alter the determination of the president to present this law,” Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said on RTL radio. “It’s normal, given the evolution of the family, that we can now recognize this type of marriage.”

    Polls show that a majority of French voters favor giving same-sex couples the right to marry, though they oppose giving such couples rights to adoption or medically-assisted procreation. Pollster BVA found that 58 percent of voters favor gay marriage, while 53 percent oppose adoption for gay couples, according to a survey published Jan. 10. CSA, another polling company, found Jan. 11 that 52 percent favor gay marriage and the same proportion oppose adoption by same-sex couples. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...thousands.html
    The bunch of backwoods hicks, denying gays the right to raise a family of butt nuggets.
    A picture of the protesters would be interesting to see. Lots of Muslims and foreigners one would imagine.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    A picture of the protesters would be interesting to see. Lots of Muslims and foreigners one would imagine.
    Ironic isn't it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Ironic isn't it.
    Wouldn't we expect immigrants and primitives to be in opposition to gay rights?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Wouldn't we expect immigrants and primitives to be in opposition to gay rights?
    They don't have an immigrant problem, they have an infestation and should deal with it as such.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Wouldn't we expect immigrants and primitives to be in opposition to gay rights?
    ooga-booga princess...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    A picture of the protesters would be interesting to see. Lots of Muslims and foreigners one would imagine.
    Doesn't seem to be a lot of Muslims in this news clip


    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,686
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Doesn't seem to be a lot of Muslims in this news clip
    They could be doing like our media and editing events by selectively showing us what they want us to see. Either way it is ironic that the liberals who chose to allow over permissive immigration are destroyed by the very people they allowed to immigrate.
    Socialism is a dead end street, but you really have to fear what may come after they have destroyed the societal foundations.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •