1. #1 Awesome: McCain’s acting in good faith in pulling out of the debate, says Clinton 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    VIDEO:I Think he’s enjoying feeding The One this turdburger in bite-sized morsels as thanks for all the racial demagoguery thrown at him during the primary?

Exit question that’s really not a question: Dude, he’s totally voting Republican this year, isn’t he?

Here he is from this morning’s GMA, just a week after calling McCain a “great man” and mere hours before stressing how “personally, profoundly honored” he is to have him speak at his charity.

This must be the first time since … ever that he and Gingrich have agreed on something.

The best part of this isn’t the “good faith” bit but his point — which he repeats, so that no one misses it — that Maverick actually wanted more debates, not less.

That’ll be a handy riposte tomorrow if McCain ends up skipping out and the left starts accusing him of being scared.

Exit question that’s really not a question: Dude, he’s totally voting Republican this year, isn’t he?

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/09/2...-says-clinton/

Power CUer
    With Clinton, you always have to wonder what game he is playing, but I imagine Barry's attacks on his wife this election season did not sit well with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    With Clinton, you always have to wonder what game he is playing, but I imagine Barry's attacks on his wife this election season did not sit well with him.
    Ya think???:p
    What Obama never realized the Clintons have very long memories....:eek:
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Ya think???:p
    What Obama never realized the Clintons have very long memories....:eek:
    Compared to Bill Clinton Obama is a Suckling lamb !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Compared to Bill Clinton Obama is a Suckling lamb !
    Yeppers....And Hillary make Bill seem tame...;)
    She's just not as mouthy...
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Bill can't do much to help NObama. Hillary need to be president in 2012. Remember - he has an agreement with Ms. Rodam - he'd be president then she'd be president. She helped him - now he has to help her. Why do you think they are still together?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.