Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control 
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman threatened Monday afternoon that he would file articles of impeachment against President Barack Obama if he institutes gun control measures with an executive order.

    Stockman warned that such executive orders would be “unconstitutional” and “infringe on our constitutionally-protected right to keep and bear arms.” (RELATED: Levin: If Obama sidesteps Congress on debt ceiling, ‘no choice’ but impeachment)

    “I will seek to thwart this action by any means necessary, including but not limited to eliminating funding for implementation, defunding the White House, and even filing articles of impeachment,” Stockman said in a statement.

    At his press conference Monday, Obama floated the possibility of using executive action to enact policies aimed at reducing gun violence.
    Read More>
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/14/go...r-gun-control/

    Finally someone is showing some evidence of the possible possession of testicles.
    I had to pinch myself to see if I was awake!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman threatened Monday afternoon that he would file articles of impeachment against President Barack Obama if he institutes gun control measures with an executive order.

    Stockman warned that such executive orders would be “unconstitutional” and “infringe on our constitutionally-protected right to keep and bear arms.” (RELATED: Levin: If Obama sidesteps Congress on debt ceiling, ‘no choice’ but impeachment)

    “I will seek to thwart this action by any means necessary, including but not limited to eliminating funding for implementation, defunding the White House, and even filing articles of impeachment,” Stockman said in a statement.

    At his press conference Monday, Obama floated the possibility of using executive action to enact policies aimed at reducing gun violence.
    Read More>
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/14/go...r-gun-control/

    Finally someone is showing some evidence of the possible possession of testicles.
    I had to pinch myself to see if I was awake!
    I can sit there and talk smack all day long, I want to see people like this stop beating their gums and do something.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I can sit there and talk smack all day long, I want to see people like this stop beating their gums and do something.
    They haven't even been talking smack up until this point, they have been sitting around whimpering like little girls, this is a step in the right direction.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,813
    Our dear ruler is probably daring them to do that. he has the press and all of the MSM on his side to paint him as the messiah that they built. They will not let harm come to the one.

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They haven't even been talking smack up until this point, they have been sitting around whimpering like little girls, this is a step in the right direction.
    +1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809


    This ...

    Obama and Moderate Republicans See Conservatives as Common Enemy

    Helps explain that scumbag, Powell. And this ...

    "When it comes to who makes up the base of the party, the GOP establishment is as low-info as those who voted for Obama."

    Helps explain a lot too. 'Course many of us knew this already. Just nice to see it in print.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post


    This ...

    Obama and Moderate Republicans See Conservatives as Common Enemy

    Helps explain that scumbag, Powell. And this ...

    "When it comes to who makes up the base of the party, the GOP establishment is as low-info as those who voted for Obama."

    Helps explain a lot too. 'Course many of us knew this already. Just nice to see it in print.
    Powell is a great disappointment (understatement of the year). He and Charlie Christ from Florida are two sides of the same coin. Hope they get their hug from Obama today.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Powell is a great disappointment (understatement of the year). He and Charlie Christ from Florida are two sides of the same coin. Hope they get their hug from Obama today.
    You don't suddenly change all your political leanings and philosophy of government at his age, this means he has always been a wishy washy phoney for sale to the highest bidder, we were fooled by him.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •