Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Translated: I'm too much too an intellectual coward to accept facts and prefer to remain isolated in my Libtard bubble.

You're such a dishonest little shit Bridget. Always have and always will be.

All that bullshit talk about wanting to understand conservatives...all your claims about changing your viewpoint on issues...begging us to believe you when you claimed you weren't like the other Libtards and all the while using that as a cover to spew your leftist bullshit and have a laugh at our expense.
    You don't like me because I don't buy your act. I don't feel sorry for poor picked on "aww shucks" Bridget the Affirmative Action troll...given membership here like a minority hire at a business to comply with the law.

You don't like me because I tell you what a lot of people here think but are more polite than I am about it.

Little misunderstood Lanie...Claim to take the high road...and all the while getting your snide snarky digs in and Libtard talking points posted yet again...talk about how you aren't going to respond to my posts etc etc and yet here you are...responding to my posts.

And you have the gall to insinuate that I'M dishonest?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    A few points.

I don't think I've hidden that I'm a liberal. I am moderate in some areas, but I'm a liberal.

The staff here doesn't have to keep me on as a minority affirmative action like hire. Nice of you to insult them while insulting me though.

Other posters here are talented. They're able to challenge my posts without being hateful on a 24/7 basis. I can answer to them. You don't need to be treated like a serious debater or poster by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    A few points.

I don't think I've hidden that I'm a liberal. I am moderate in some areas, but I'm a liberal.

The staff here doesn't have to keep me on as a minority affirmative action like hire. Nice of you to insult them while insulting me though.

Other posters here are talented. They're able to challenge my posts without being hateful on a 24/7 basis. I can answer to them. You don't need to be treated like a serious debater or poster by me.

*ahem*

Originally Posted by Lanie
    No responding to your posts out of respect, no debate. I'm done.
    Liar.

You're the best case against your self and all the bullshit you post here Bridget.

And you've got the nerve to accuse others of belong...ummm...less than truthful and flip flopping?

For all the pious high and mighty crap you fling at others...at the end of the day you're doing nothing but looking in the damn mirror when you post.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

For all the pious high and mighty crap you fling at others...at the end of the day you're doing nothing but looking in the damn mirror when you post.
    Tx, not that everything I've ever said to you was morally in the right. It wasn't. However, what on earth do you expect after a while? After a while of name calling and hatefulness, did you really expect me to keep trying to politely answer your questions? Never fussing back? Never getting mad back? Are you joking? You need to get real. If you hit somebody on a regular basis, they'll eventually hit you back. I'm sure you learned this in school.

You do bring up a good point though, which is just another reason why I should try to avoid you.

Tx, not that everything I've ever said to you was morally in the right. It wasn't. However, what on earth do you expect after a while? After a while of name calling and hatefulness, did you really expect me to keep trying to politely answer your questions? Never fussing back? Never getting mad back? Are you joking? You need to get real. If you hit somebody on a regular basis, they'll eventually hit you back. I'm sure you learned this in school.

You do bring up a good point though, which is just another reason why I should try to avoid you.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

Pervert.

Pervert.
    I like bubble gum.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg