Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Pennsylvania will not be enacting any gun ban passed by obama ... 
    It was reported today that Pennsylvania will not be enacting any gun ban passed by obama. This state is getting brave. First they deny participation in the obamacare exchange, and now they are not enacting any gun bans. Both of which are unconstitutional. I love my home state.

Are they any other states that won't be enacting it either? I think I heard something about Wyoming?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Last edited by ReinMan; 01-16-2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: typo
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

Do you really think anything these states will do will stop federal law? NOPE, you voted in this piece of vermin and now WE ARE ALL GOING TO PAY FOR IT.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Do you really think anything these states will do will stop federal law? NOPE, you voted in this piece of vermin and now WE ARE ALL GOING TO PAY FOR IT.
    I didn't vote for obama. The only thing I will ever vote for him on is to get tarred and feathered and run out of the country on a rail. He can take that scum bag John Kerry with him.

On topic: There is a sheriff in Oregon who is also not going to abide by the order. And there was a second person who called for obama to be impeached on the congressional floor today......And Rand Paul is going to submit legislation to have the executive order obama signed today nullified.

The thing that is really upsetting people is obama's statement about anyone who does not agree with his order being someone who doesn't care about the safety of children. The simple fact is that he doesn't care about the constitution and thinks he can just change it at will.

Look for this to end up at SCOTUS. For sure, man ...

Oh, there is a petition on Whitehouse.gov to have obama impeached lol ..

Here -> https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...ments/D3cdgnyn
    Last edited by LukeEDay; 01-16-2013 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I didn't vote for obama. The only thing I will ever vote for him on is to get tarred and feathered and run out of the country on a rail. He can take that scum bag John Kerry with him.

On topic: There is a sheriff in Oregon who is also not going to abide by the order. And there was a second person who called for obama to be impeached on the congressional floor today......And Rand Paul is going to submit legislation to have the executive order obama signed today nullified.

The thing that is really upsetting people is obama's statement about anyone who does not agree with his order being someone who doesn't care about the safety of children. The simple fact is that he doesn't care about the constitution and thinks he can just change it at will.

Look for this to end up at SCOTUS. For sure, man ...
    The state of PA sure did vote him in....

Its too late, unless the USSC knocks down whatever obama puts up these sheriff's and state reps will do as they are told.

Its too late, unless the USSC knocks down whatever obama puts up these sheriff's and state reps will do as they are told.
    Philly voted him in. I don't count that hole as part of the state. Philly always votes the president because of it being the most populated, and they always vote Dem because of all the lazy welfare bums waiting for their next hand out.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Philly voted him in. I don't count that hole as part of the state. Philly always votes the president because of it being the most populated, and they always vote Dem because of all the lazy welfare bums waiting for their next hand out.
    and pittsburgh as well.

and pittsburgh as well.
    Not as much of pittsburgh as you think. It comes mostly from Philly.

PA voted in this douche in because 12 Counties supported him (out of 67).
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    PA voted in this douche in because 12 Counties supported him (out of 67).
    If I remember correctly they had several areas where more people voted for Obama than were registered in the precincts, can you imagine that?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg