I came across this awesome website that puts buyers and sellers together for vintage, antique, and used items. I've already found a few things I like. You have to register(free) to add items to your cart.

My mother received this dinnerware set as a gift for her wedding in the 1960's. She gave it to me about 10 years ago and I use it for Christmas every year. It's Bavaria fine China from Germany. I have this set for 12 people, but not the cups, saucers, coffee pot and one of the vegetable servers. I came across the exact set but for 6 people for $90. IT included all the serving pieces as well. I think it's a steal and I should buy it and add to my collection.

I have this weird obsession with Hurricane style lamps. I used one in my first condo that I found at an estate sale in Suffolk County Long Island when I was about 15 years old. For some stupid reason, I left it behind when I sold my condo and I have been wanting one ever since. I found this one. It's almost EXACTLY like the one I bought 30 years ago. I'm buying it.

I have a similar set that my mom also gave me that sits in my curio. I want to buy this one, made in Venice, probably in the 1940's-60's. It's a cordial set. I make my own Limoncello and I think this would be perfect to serve it in. Plus, my kitchen is blue/white, so it would match.

Sorry for the small pics, but I had to save from thumbnail due to the copy write restriction of the site.

Here is the website for any of you who appreciate vintage items.
http://www.rubylane.com/