Thread: I hate liberals

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 I hate liberals 
    There, I said it! They do not have anything to show for any of thier progressive idiotic programs or laws. They suck. Why do they want to live in America? Wouldn't it be easier for them to move then try to convert an entire nation to be losers?...... Almost end to rant.....
    Immigration, gun confiscation/registration, welfare, taxation, uneducation in schools, they are relentless! basically if they get what they want, this will not be America.
    Did I mention I hate liberals and all they stand for. Liberalism is a mental disorder, can't be cured.

Whew! I think I'll have another drink!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    There, I said it! They do not have anything to show for any of thier progressive idiotic programs or laws. They suck. Why do they want to live in America? Wouldn't it be easier for them to move then try to convert an entire nation to be losers?...... Almost end to rant.....
    Immigration, gun confiscation/registration, welfare, taxation, uneducation in schools, they are relentless! basically if they get what they want, this will not be America.
    Did I mention I hate liberals and all they stand for. Liberalism is a mental disorder, can't be cured.

Whew! I think I'll have another drink!
    I see your hate and raise you one loathe them!
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 01-17-2013 at 12:53 AM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

They really are quite detestable I dare say.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Gang green is destroying America!

Man you gotta see how it goes at a little pub we go to every Friday night, the Silver Dollar saloon. A redneck small town in Florida and I am surrounded by libtards. I try to reason with them but they get loud and violent and the barmaid shuts us down!

me and the woman at the pub!

I have been headbutted, threatened and basically shouted down at all arguements, the barmaid gets pissed at political arguements and shuts us down!
    There is nowhere safe from libtards, I hate them!
    And I am talking redneck bar!! http://annassilverdollar.com/wordpress/?page_id=19

I try to have as little contact with liberals as possible, when they start spewing I leave.
    Many here say they have friends that are liberals, how can you be friends with someone who is destroying your country piece by piece?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I try to have as little contact with liberals as possible, when they start spewing I leave.
    Many here say they have friends that are liberals, how can you be friends with someone who is destroying your country piece by piece?
    I just know them, they ain't friends, I also like heated arguements!

I still haven't figured out who they think will feed them after all of us are driven to bankruptcy and can no longer provide them with food clothes and shelter. I guess they will dance naked around burning trash barrels while listening to rap and eating art work.

Yeah, I try to avoid using the word hate. So I will say that I loathe them also. With a double side of distain for desert. God they are stupid.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Part of the problem, IMHO, is that it's so damn easy to make liberals.

Aside from the common vectors of chromosomal deficiency, massive head trauma, mental retardation, prenatal oxygen deprivation, etc.; we have a cradle to couch education system force feeding a liberal agenda on developing minds, that is only offset by early influence and continued maintenance.

Perfect example of Edmund Burke's quote, "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams