Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
This reads like a cheap dimestore novel...

I'm not making fun of the mentally ill here and even some of the DUmmies are questioning this widdle tale...
The premise is sound- there is a serious problem with the idea of doctors reporting patients to a system which will then deny them civil rights and make their business public. They were talking about this on Schnitt yesterday and doctors called in to say that they really didn't want to be part of this, and they sure as hell didn't want to be held accountable if they failed to diagnose a psychiatric condition in a cardiac or orthopedic patient.

The rest of it's a bit off, but then it would be, wouldn't it? I can't believe that this person thinks that being diagnosed bipolar wasn't already a "black mark in his permanent record file". I don't want to hurt anyones feelings, but I pretty much avoid people that I suspect of being seriously medicated or needing it. I have had to deal with them in the past, and I simply do not have the patience or understanding to do it. When I advertised for a renter, I put it in the ad: "Not seeking a person who is on (or ought to be on) psychiatric drugs."