Thread: The most frightening article I've ever come across...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What pissed me off, and where I see the danger, is the intentional association of the phrase RIGHT WING VIOLENCE with West Point, i.e., the military.

Is this the begining of a process of inculcating West Point students with anti-American
    ideas that America is the bad guy? That patriotism is bad? Does it suggest that the far left is peaceful and non violent?
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    What pissed me off, and where I see the danger, is the intentional association of the phrase RIGHT WING VIOLENCE with West Point, i.e., the military.

Is this the begining of a process of inculcating West Point students with anti-American
    ideas that America is the bad guy? That patriotism is bad? Does it suggest that the far left is peaceful and non violent?
    The gunmen are always revealed to subscribe to liberal philosophies yet the media and the left wing government would have us believe that disciplined conservatives are the problem.
    This brain washing program is moving along well for the left, at some point the so called moderates had better wake up and start showing some concern.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If I were a conservative, I would want to avoid the far-right label as much as I want to avoid a far-left label as a liberal.

I don't want to get into a which side's extreme is worse argument, because I don't think that the posters here are on the extreme right, nor am I on the extreme left (I like money and material possessions). But I don't want to be viewed as having the same political standpoint as Bill Ayers, for example, just as most of you don't want to be viewed as sharing your politics with the activists who feel justified in killing an ob/gyn if that doctor performs abortions.
    Conservatives, extreme or otherwise, don't believe in murder, INCLUDING THE UNBORN.

I don't think too many of us care what you loons call us. Besides that, based on the hard left tack that you loons have taken us by voting in Comrade Bronco, anybody that admires the Founders, believes in liberty, practices the right to keep and bear arms, fights for the lives of the unborn, supports traditional families, detests communism and believes the Constitution is just as applicable today as it was 200 years ago is an extremist.

As a matter of fact, I'd much rather be called extremely rightwing than be mistaken for a leftwing marxist and I've got these bumper stickers on my Jeep to prove it:

HooRah!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Conservatives, extreme or otherwise, don't believe in murder, INCLUDING THE UNBORN.

I don't think too many of us care what you loons call us. Besides that, based on the hard left tack that you loons have taken us by voting in Comrade Bronco, anybody that admires the Founders, believes in liberty, practices the right to keep and bear arms, fights for the lives of the unborn, supports traditional families, detests communism and believes the Constitution is just as applicable today as it was 200 years ago is an extremist.

As a matter of fact, I'd much rather be called extremely rightwing than be mistaken for a leftwing marxist and I've got these bumper stickers on my Jeep to prove it:
    Love it U-Reb ...

You are my kind of guy! And speaking of this:

The oh so concerned with the safety of our children rant re gun control prez also is on record voting against keeping the survivors of even *botched* abortions alive!

As for your bumper stickers ... Wow! You certainly put your money where your mouth is!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 01-19-2013 at 11:50 AM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Love it U-Reb ...

You are my kind of guy! And speaking of this:

The oh so concerned with the safety of our children rant re gun control prez also is on record voting against keeping the survivors of even *botched* abortions alive!

As for your bumper stickers ... Wow! You certainly put your money where your mouth is!
    I haven't changed my position in 40 years, but thanks to the loonienoonies of the world and their communist agenda I've gone from being a pillar of the community to a dangerous right wing extremist. So be it. I couldn't help but chuckle when I read loonienooies earlier post urging conservatives not to be associated with 'extremist' when the fact is that they've shifted the bar so far to the left that unless we proclaim and embrace left wing liberalism the only place left is the 'extreme' right wing. It's obvious that our spineless 'conservative' leaders in the District of Criminals have chosen this path in order to remain on the cocktail circuit guest list but they don't represent me anymore.

BTW, if you order some evil AR15 parts from LaRue Tactical he'll send you some bumper stickers just like those plus some other goodies, like hats, Dillo Rub, Tactical Beverage Entry Tools, etc.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post

BTW, if you order some evil AR15 parts from LaRue Tactical he'll send you some bumper stickers just like those plus some other goodies, like hats, Dillo Rub, Tactical Beverage Entry Tools, etc.
    Don't have an AR15 (which I know is only *cosmetically* similar looking to a full on scary looking auto "assault" weapon) ...

My little Taurus PT 738 TCP semi-automatic is just fine for my self defence in-home protection against intruders. Only problem is the ammo is rather costly and hard to find if I want to use it for target shooting ... which I am starting to take an interest in.

As for the bumper stickers on my car, no, would rather not, hubby would have a fit, and as I love my little car ... will take a pass.

Still admire you putting your money where your mouth is, however!

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980