Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The Tea Party people always say the "establishment" Republicans are RINOs, unworthy of support. Perhaps they should go ahead and formally create a third party. If conservatives are the majority, as you say, it should be a sweep for them once they have someone they can really support.
    We already have a party. I dont think third party is the answer. We should take the republican party back. And I think it is happening little by little. From the grass roots. From the bottom up. Its a very slow process considering what we are now facing... but it is (seems to me) moving in that direction.

Speaking of which, democrats should do the same. They should take their party back from the radical leftists that have infected and hijacked it. Most dems that I know, have no idea just how radical the "leadership" really is. Its a shame, really. The media is apparently quite adept at enveloping their viewers and listeners in a cloud or veil of "blissful" ignorance and/ or misinformation.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Also... I say, let the RINOs go form their own (3rd) party. They obviously dont agree with their own base.

Actually they dont have to. They already have a party. Ask Mayor Doomberg or Colin Powell. Or maybe Christie Creampuff. Or Hagel. Its a little obvious to most of us. There would be very little transition. Just a letter before their names ... easy peasy.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I would love to dream with you Janice but the fact is that the conservative voter is a dying breed that is already out-numbered by the takers - those receiving various and innumerable payments from the guvmint. The only direction this country has left is downhill. The only choice left is how fast the slide occurs.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.