Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It's probably a wig. Most black women I know use wigs by the time they are in their 40s, or they wear their natural hair really short.

I don't think it's her best look, but it's not that bad. We can't all be as beautiful as Beyonce.

Mooch-elle is one ugly whatever you call her. Then, I don't know too many liberal women, and men, that are anything close to good looking.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's probably a wig. Most black women I know use wigs by the time they are in their 40s, or they wear their natural hair really short.

I don't think it's her best look, but it's not that bad. We can't all be as beautiful as Beyonce.
    ...or King Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    And an arugula and lobster eating, taxpayer-paid-luxury-vacation-taking mooch ... is still a mooch!!!

She is fooling no one, *knows* that she isn't, and far worse ... she does not give a damn and loves to rub it in our faces, the arrogant, undeserving bitch!

~ ABC
    Saw the piece on MSN about Mooshell's eye roll at Boehner. I didn't bother to bring it over, too disgusting. She doesn't know the beginning of class, just not in her vocabulary. How anyone could be so stupid to do something like that when there are cameras all around. And the writer of the text under the disgusting little video clip seemed to think it was funny.

So add totally rude and disrespectful to the arrogant, undeserving b comments, ABC.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    Not to mention the elbow on the table while eating! My mother wouldn't ever tolerate that, at our house.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Not to mention the elbow on the table while eating! My mother wouldn't ever tolerate that, at our house.
    Heyyy, she's got class...low is still a class, right? Hey, give me a break here...

/Rodney the D.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    We can't all be as beautiful as Beyonce.
    But we can all lip sync as well.

What a cheat.

You know, even the DUmp was embarrassed by her behavior. Not necessarily the eyeroll, but the table manners. She eats like she's in prison. The DUmmies knew how this would play out. I was so disgusted, and don't even get me started on what preezy did. That particular activity is too revolting to even contemplate.

Quote Originally Posted by Karin View Post
    You know, even the DUmp was embarrassed by her behavior. Not necessarily the eyeroll, but the table manners. She eats like she's in prison. The DUmmies knew how this would play out. I was so disgusted, and don't even get me started on what preezy did. That particular activity is too revolting to even contemplate.
    In all fairness it was lobster she was eating. I would protect my plate and threaten to shiv anyone who even looked at my plate too.

Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    In all fairness it was lobster she was eating. I would protect my plate and threaten to shiv anyone who even looked at my plate too.

Maybe so ...

But at least *you* would have paid for it with your own money.

Not so with this mooch!

And, I agree with Karin on her eating finesse, she sure is *shovelling* it in!
    American By Choice ~ 1980