Thread: New Islamic Headwear for Men

1. #1 New Islamic Headwear for Men 
    Stealth Hoodie Hides Wearer From Drones
    Jan 18, 2013 02:38 PM ET // by Jesse Emspak
    Surveillance cameras are ubiquitous, especially in the U.K.. and in the United States, Congress has already approved the use of drones for domestic surveillance. Then there’s the “Stingray” tool used by the FBI to track cell phones. It’s enough to make even those who’ve gotten nothing hide feel nervous.

New York-based artist Adam Harvey doesn’t like it one bit. So he’s taken it upon himself to design anti-surveillance clothing to foil government snoopers.
    An Invisibility Cloak For Heat

Harvey has been looking at the effects of such surveillance on culture for some time. Last year he designed a kind of face makeup called CVDazzle to avert face-recognition software.

In the spirit of fooling cameras – and messing with surveillance – Harvey has now come out in a set of hoodies and scarves that block thermal radiation from the infrared scanners drones use. Wearing the fabric would make that part of the body look black to a drone, so the image would appear like disembodied legs. He also designed a pouch for cell phones that shields them from trackers by blocking the radio signals the phone emits. For those airport X-ray machines, he has a shirt with a printed design that blocks the radiation from one’s heart.
    Libyan Rebels Flying High With Minidrone

The materials the clothes are made are specialized and expensive, so these aren’t the kinds of fashions that the local discount store will have – at least not yet. Harvey does plan to offer the clothes for sale, though.
    Read More>http://news.discovery.com/tech/gear-...nes-130118.htm
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Another specialized cloaking/security method "leaked" by this administration to the people who would do us harm no doubt.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Another specialized cloaking/security method "leaked" by this administration to the people who would do us harm no doubt.
    Most of them don't even value their own lives enough to use something like this.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Stealth Hoodie Hides Wearer From Drones
    Jan 18, 2013 02:38 PM ET // by Jesse Emspak
    Surveillance cameras are ubiquitous, especially in the U.K.. and in the United States, Congress has already approved the use of drones for domestic surveillance. Then there’s the “Stingray” tool used by the FBI to track cell phones. It’s enough to make even those who’ve gotten nothing hide feel nervous.

New York-based artist Adam Harvey doesn’t like it one bit. So he’s taken it upon himself to design anti-surveillance clothing to foil government snoopers.
    An Invisibility Cloak For Heat

Harvey has been looking at the effects of such surveillance on culture for some time. Last year he designed a kind of face makeup called CVDazzle to avert face-recognition software.

In the spirit of fooling cameras – and messing with surveillance – Harvey has now come out in a set of hoodies and scarves that block thermal radiation from the infrared scanners drones use. Wearing the fabric would make that part of the body look black to a drone, so the image would appear like disembodied legs. He also designed a pouch for cell phones that shields them from trackers by blocking the radio signals the phone emits. For those airport X-ray machines, he has a shirt with a printed design that blocks the radiation from one’s heart.
    Libyan Rebels Flying High With Minidrone

The materials the clothes are made are specialized and expensive, so these aren’t the kinds of fashions that the local discount store will have – at least not yet. Harvey does plan to offer the clothes for sale, though.
    Read More>http://news.discovery.com/tech/gear-...nes-130118.htm
    I've actually considered wearing a hijab and maybe even a veil at Walmart just to piss off muzzies, and hopefully to get the store to do something actionable to me.

Wearing the fabric would make that part of the body look black to a drone, so the image would appear like disembodied legs.
    I'm not so sure that is a good thing.

If the US Government sees disembodied legs walking down the street I will look the other way as they are blown apart from above. Disembodied legs???
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I've actually considered wearing a hijab and maybe even a veil at Walmart just to piss off muzzies, and hopefully to get the store to do something actionable to me.
    Ask them where they keep the fertilizer and their 55 gallon drums.
    Be Not Afraid.

The army taught us how to do this in basic training with camo makeup. The idea is to use the dark and light patterns of makeup to change the shadow patterns of the face and eliminate the normal light/dark patterns that we expect to see, which also works to defeat facial recognition software, but the effects of the makeup are so blatantly obvious that a perp will stick out like a sore thumb on the street. The stealth clothing is more problematic, since it could be worn without being obvious. The average perp would love to be able to defeat CCTV cameras when committing a crime, and I can't see a legitimate use for this tech outside of warfare, but I find it amusing that the same libs who object to having guns for protection from criminals and the state have no problem with a means of preventing identification by felons.

While I realize that you have a problem with WalMart, you'd be better off making the statement by going to the local courthouse in a niqab, and claiming that you have just as much right to dress that way as a Muslim, and that the state has no right to discriminate against you. You could even make a statement for Muslim cross-dressers.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    You could even make a statement for Muslim cross-dressers.
    I have a feeling even gay muzzies have an above average style sense and would never explode in a Burqa.

I would be very careful about that type of thing. There's actionable, then there's chopping the infidel drag queen into little pieces and scattering them in dumpsters all over Jacksonville.

The fabric that can protect against drone attacks will best be used in the private sector by people who grow weed in their basements/closets. The cops use heat-sensing equipment to identify buildings in which people are growing indoors-this material could interfere with that type of cop technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I have a feeling even gay muzzies have an above average style sense and would never explode in a Burqa.
    They do it all the time. http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...n-kills-4.html

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I would be very careful about that type of thing. There's actionable, then there's chopping the infidel drag queen into little pieces and scattering them in dumpsters all over Jacksonville.
    Very true, but in the long run, Muslims will be attacking gays as soon as they have the numbers and political power to establish the kinds of enclaves that they have in Europe. Nova understands this, but most liberal gays don't.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The fabric that can protect against drone attacks will best be used in the private sector by people who grow weed in their basements/closets. The cops use heat-sensing equipment to identify buildings in which people are growing indoors-this material could interfere with that type of cop technology.
    It could, and it will also facilitate illegal border crossings and garden-variety crime. Passive surveillance in public places is not a civil liberties issue, for the simple reason that they are public places.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!